Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Award 13: Funniest Moment

• 24-12-2009 1:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭

The Beachball

Thierry Henry

Liverpool thinking they'll win the league

Bullards Celebration

Funniest Moment 72 votes

The Beachball
    0%
    Thierry Henry
    55%
    Bounty HunterShevYThe Muppetmatrimquank_blank_Soulessevad_lhorgbohsmanJuan PabloJazzyMr.Nice Guyctrl-alt-deleteNecronomiconandrewieciaran76SobyJageraDave!thorbarry 40 votes
    Liverpool thinking they'll with the league
    13%
    Paulwsuper_furryRuu_OldzAbboKinetic^Zebra3OPENROADFrisbeeK-9ThunbergsAreGo 10 votes
    Bullards Celebration
    30%
    cournioniSamuraiChongTime MagazineHeadshotA Dub in Glasgo[Deleted User]eventDayshatdvDSBironictoasterBeanmachineROCKMANGillingtoncurry-muffmartinr5232Deeper Blue1mcampo1Brien 22 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

bullards celebration ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

Bullards Celebration
    Liverpool thinking they'll win the league was funny voted for that.

Fifa awarding Ireland a fair play award would be my personal choice tho. That was hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Should be renamed the 'Liverpool Will Win The League' award anyway ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i know it's a bit of fun, but if 'Liverpool thinking they'll win the League' wins, it's a sad day for this forum.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Thierry Henry
    Xavi6 wrote: »
    or the "This is our year" award

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

SlickRic wrote: »
    i know it's a bit of fun, but if 'Liverpool thinking they'll win the League' wins, it's a sad day for this forum.

It's been a sad 5 years for this forum, like Liverpool I keep telling myself this will be it's year, never is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Thierry Henry
    I voted for the beachball, i had a great pic of it as my sig but it was removed by a mod, seen sigs a lot bigger, when i saw the mod's name i guessed why he'd removed it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

How is 'Liverpool fans thinking they'll win the league' a moment?

We get at least 2 months out of it every year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Thierry Henry
    Xavi6 wrote: »
    how is that even funny. Now "Beachball incident" WAS funny and proves that we pool fans can see the lighter side of things even though the blasted thing cost us points. As Whelan said Reina should have burst the damn thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Thierry Henry
    It was a toss-up between beachball and Jimmy Bullard for me, but the sheer number of parodies of the beachball were enough to sway me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Thierry Henry
    Honourable mention to Bullard, but it just has to be the beachball for me. And as I said in the nomination thread, fair play to Liverpool fans for taking it in good humour as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Bullards Celebration
    Something, something Liverpool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Thierry Henry
    Bullard was great but when Kenny Cunningham makes a hilarious piece of analysis you know the goal is the funniest goal ever scored.

Beachball FTW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭podge018

Think it's a bit much for Bullard to claim the credit for that celebration. He was only the finger-wagger because he scored the goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Why do that most of these polls seem to centre around Liverpool vs Manchester threads/games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Thierry Henry
    Why do that most of these polls seem to centre around Liverpool vs Manchester threads/games.

Same reason the biggest threads are the Liverpool and United ones....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Thierry Henry

They were the ones nominated by the users, did you nominate one?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement