Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

golden lab

Options
  • 24-12-2009 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭

my golden labs right is looking abit red. could this be an infection. should i bring him to a vet tommorrow thats if he's open

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Sorry I think you missed a word there, your golden labs right 'what' is red?
    If it's something that doesn't look normal or you feel is bothering him then do drop down to the vets whilst they're still open.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

sorry that was meant to be right eye. it seems to be ok. he does have a stray cat that we found at the front door sleeping with him at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Well it could be something got in it, or something like an eye infection, hard to tell.
    You could clean out his eye with some special gauze and warm water - cotton wool it seems might scrap his eye. If you find it's really bothering him or think it's not going/gets any worse, the maybe a trip to the vets for some eye drops.

Advertisement