Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I applied for my test, but........

• 24-12-2009 7:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭

I applied for my test at the end of november, to take it in monaghan.

I have since decided to go back to work in Korea for a year because the bleak job market here is driving me mental and I would rather work over there than sit around here.

Anyway, I will be heading over there towards the end of february. Do you think they will have processed my application by then and given me an appointment?

Should I ring them up and look for a cancellation?

I would need to have some lessons prior to doing the test so I wouldn't like to be given a weeks notice.

I also need to fix the wing mirror of my car before doing the test too, but I will get that done shortly after christmas.

thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭lee_

I was in a similar situation, needed to get my Licence as I was heading overseas.
    I just kept on annoying the booking office for a cancellation, you could also be flexible and take anyone within a driving distance..
    Problems are though, are you going to be ready and are you going to be confused by a new route.
    Nothing to lose, tell them your situation, maybe say you need it for work overseas which wouldn't be much of a fib..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement