Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this Project Bluebeam in effect?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

this is the first i have heard of this.
    Looking at the videos posted it doesnt seem to be so extravigant that project bluebeam would explain it.
    maybe its a simple scheme to bring faith back to the church or possibly there is some political event happening soon and they need a distraction for the public.
    one thing i can be sure of it aint the virgin mary.call it a sixth sense lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

project bluebeam, yes, yes it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

The Egypt apparitions look fairly convincing to me, but we are now in the age of "disinformation"

About Project Bluebeam - pasted by an AboveTopSecret user
    It involves two things. A technologically simulated "second coming" and the reemmrgence of new "MONTAUK" type projects that have the ability to take up a whole bunch of people as in a "rapture" type of situation and whisk the whole bunch into never-never land. Ironically, portions of the holographic projections have the potential for changing the planet into oneness with God. Unfortunately, this operates on the premise that Man shall somehow become God in human form and control other Men and dictate all actions and thoughts. The calculated resistance to the new religion, the New World Order and the new "Messiah" will entail human loss on a massive scale in the ensuing "holy wars".The "BLUE BEAM PROJECT" will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based laser-generating satellites (star wars). These projectors will project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region. It deals with the religious aspect of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

The "system" has already been tested. Holographic projections of the "CHRIST IMAGE" have already been seen in some remote desert areas. These have only been reported in tabloid papers, so they are instantly rendered moot. They can also project images of alien craft, aliens, monsters, angels - you name it. Computers will coordinate the satellites and software will run the show-and-tell.
    more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Reptilians don't have the spiritual power to actually create interdimensional portals in the way The human counterparts can, but they can control the smartest human beings on this planet to create an illusion of been exactly what they cannot create. Since reptilans are master manipulators, mind controllers and destroyers anyhow, project blue beam is top notch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

mysterious wrote: »
    Reptilians don't have the spiritual power to actually create interdimensional portals in the way The human counterparts can, but they can control the smartest human beings on this planet to create an illusion of been exactly what they cannot create. Since reptilans are master manipulators, mind controllers and destroyers anyhow, project blue beam is top notch!

This is a game isn't it? Dungeons and Dragons or something.

You don't seriously believe this do you?

I used to wonder how people bought into Christanity, but considering the absolute daftness of the above post nothing would suprise me. Have you actually thought about the assertations you are making here?

Spiritual power is a conspiracy invented 1000's of years ago to control world populations. The fact that you even bring it into the discussion would suggest that you are brainwashed beyond saving already.

Newsflash!!! Spirituality and Religion is the most evil and despicable conspiracies that exists. As long as people believe in their ghosts and goblins they may as well have a ring put through their nose and be led around like a prize bull!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Ken_Is_Here

If you don't think its Spiritual or Religious would you have an opinion as to what it is?

studiorat wrote: »
    This is a game isn't it? Dungeons and Dragons or something.

You don't seriously believe this do you?

I used to wonder how people bought into Christanity, but considering the absolute daftness of the above post nothing would suprise me. Have you actually thought about the assertations you are making here?

Spiritual power is a conspiracy invented 1000's of years ago to control world populations. The fact that you even bring it into the discussion would suggest that you are brainwashed beyond saving already.

Newsflash!!! Spirituality and Religion is the most evil and despicable conspiracies that exists. As long as people believe in their ghosts and goblins they may as well have a ring put through their nose and be led around like a prize bull!

Lol I'm not brainwashed. Brainwashed means someone has your brain under their influnence.

I would turn it around and say your brainwashed simply because you don't udnerstand or see anything beyond the physical limits of your reality. Thus meaning the realms of what your told and shown and only what your told and shown.

Spirituality isn't Christianity, further proof of brainwashing here already.:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I would turn it around and say your brainwashed

I no longer want to remain brainwashed...

So could you let me know what for you are the 3 most compelling reasons you believe what you do?

I'd appreciate it if you could just answer that as clearly as possible, and not resort to telling me there's no point in trying to explain to me, or its up to me to find out, or I can't see passed my own reality etc.

If you don't think its Spiritual or Religious would you have an opinion as to what it is?

Which? The carry on in Egypt or the Bluebeam business?

Project Blue Beam was the creation of Serge Monast in an article in 1994. He states that NASA for some reason best known by himself no doubt, want's to start a new religion with the Anti-Christ as it's head. Of course this would immediately require a belief in the Christ in the first place. Fail number one! Building a conspiracy on what already is a conspiracy.

Monast also fails in the fact that stage one says movies such as Starwars, Star Trek etc are preparing humanity for coming together to avoid alien invasion! Fact is they don't.

Monast would have found a conspiracy in a bucket of his own sh1t. He was such a lunatic he thought Jurassic Park was a conspiracy to claim the Word of God was a lie. !!! :rolleyes:

Monast in the same 1994 article also states the Soviets were behind the NWO. Oops! Wrong again eh?

He states that there is the technology (Tractor Beam) to lift hundreds of people into the air as in the Rapture! He also states in the same article that the technology is now (1994) available to make the blind see and the deaf hear.

He also says that
    Michael Dukakis, the Democrat candidate running against George Bush in the 1988 election was targeted with microwave technology in order to impede his public speaking performance once the public opinion polls showed he posed a serious threat to Bush's election prospects.

Naturally enough Monast's article contains no reference material.

Blue Beam also turns up in the book Apocalypse Culture(2000) in an article by Mind Control website owner Wes Thomas. Thomas' article in 1997 on Lazer Beam psyops quotes the following from his "favorite conspiracy monger"
    Before too long, Project Blue Beam holographic imaging will be used to
    create "miraculous appearances" of Lady Diana. Children at various
    locations will be randomly selected to witness "saintly apparitions." These
    children will receive a "message" from "Diana." Some of the children will
    claim that "Diana" has given them healing powers -- and what is more, these
    children *will* be able to "heal." Locations of these "miraculous
    appearances" will become known as places of healing and sacred shrines.
    "Saint Diana's" two children, William and Harry, will become akin to two
    living Jesus Christs, walking the earth. It will be the start of "the new
    religion." Who controls the new religion controls the world.

It's the usual conspiracy theory sh1t, this one being years old. At the time of the above quote it was the DIA who were responsible. Of course that has evolved and now NASA are responsible again, and of course Princess Di isn't in the news much anymore so they have shoe-horned someone else in there.

Consider for a minute the destruction of archaeological evidence. Even if that were to happen it would also require the destruction of the currently gathered information regarding this evidence. Not only destroying the actual archaeology. but the information aswell.

Blue Beam has all the usual hallmarks of such a conspiracy, it attempts to shoehorn events that have happened and are happening into its predictive framework. Badly in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Spiritual power is a conspiracy invented 1000's of years ago to control world populations. !

The real conspiracy was to get people to believe they were powerless , when in fact they have infinite capability and can cause anything , ordinary people have so much spiritual power that the only way they could be controlled was to get them to believe that they have no power and that they are just a piece of ****e that lives once .

• Advertisement

Lol I'm not brainwashed. Brainwashed means someone has your brain under their influnence.

I would turn it around and say your brainwashed simply because you don't udnerstand or see anything beyond the physical limits of your reality. Thus meaning the realms of what your told and shown and only what your told and shown.

Spirituality isn't Christianity, further proof of brainwashing here already.:rolleyes:

"Christanity is a Spirituality" would be a better description. Not seeing beyond the limits of human ability is not being brainwashed. In fact human senses have quite a narrow bandwidth, and we do all the time make stuff up in order to fill in the gaps. It can be seen in the way we see and hear.

I didn't really mean to suggest you were literally brainwashed. What I'm suggesting is that:

You choose to believe this rubbish because it is more interesting than normality.

Or You choose to believe this rubbish because you feel it defines you as different or alternative.

BTW "Brain Washing" means changing someones ideas or beliefs by propaganda or coercion. More specifically it teaches a doctrine uncritically. The last word being the most important one.
    espinolman wrote: »
    The real conspiracy was to get people to believe they were powerless , when in fact they have infinite capability and can cause anything , ordinary people have so much spiritual power that the only way they could be controlled was to get them to believe that they have no power and that they are just a piece of ****e that lives once .

Could you define "Spiritual Power" please?

Do we live more than once? Have you?
    I'd be interested to hear you elaborate on your previous incarnations.

Could you define "Spiritual Power" please?

Funny you should ask to define spiritual power because you started using it here a few posts ago , it would be a belief that you are capable and confident you can cause things to happen , hence the way to control people would be to cause them to think they are a powerless piece of ****e and never let them find out who they really are .

Do we live more than once?

You only live once - forever .

Funny you should ask to define spiritual power because you started using it here a few posts ago , it would be a belief that you are capable and confident you can cause things to happen , hence the way to control people would be to cause them to think they are a powerless piece of ****e and never let them find out who they really are .

You only live once - forever .

I did, I said it was a conspiracy and more importantly a figment of the imagination.

As for living once... there's blind faith if ever I saw it. No need for a reference or biblography there. Hallelujah!

Religion has historically in many civilisations been a tool for social control.

The myth of spiritual power in christanity for example illustrates a text book conspiracy. Set up by the leaders of a "church" to control the masses by telling them that if they live by their rules as handed down to them by a "God" they will live forever and hence see a purpose for their pathetic lives. Suffer now play later so to speak.

This "church" then establishes itself as the educator of the masses through it's schools and universities. This "education's" sole intention being to consolidate the "church's" power.

Through out history, leaders have coraled the population into submission through tales of Gods, Ghosts and Demons. Each being as insidious as the next.

So insidious that it goes nearly un-noticed by the majority.

So as I've said, Spiritual Power is a conspiracy myth. It doesn't really exist. And I still have not seen proof that it does exist.

You seem convinced of it's existance some how, would you like to elaborate?

Religion has historically in many civilisations been a tool for social control.

The myth of spiritual power in christanity for example illustrates a text book conspiracy. Set up by the leaders of a "church" to control the masses by telling them that if they live by their rules as handed down to them by a "God" they will live forever and hence see a purpose for their pathetic lives. Suffer now play later so to speak.

Exactly the above is what i am trying to explain to you . They control the masses by telling them they are pathetic pieces of ****e unless you believe this and that .

Well its not true that you are a pathetic piece of crap , but that is what they want you to believe .

Exactly the above is what i am trying to explain to you . They control the masses by telling them they are pathetic pieces of ****e unless you believe this and that .

Well its not true that you are a pathetic piece of crap , but that is what they want you to believe .

No, they tell you have a soul and have an afterlife. And then they tell you if you don't believe you will burn forever. Subtle difference, buying into spirituality is still an attempt to control the masses. Whether it's Jesus or healing crystals or any other crap.

And back we come to the OP. Controlling the masses by way of the divine.

No, they tell you have a soul and have an afterlife. And then they tell you if you don't believe you will burn forever. Subtle difference, buying into spirituality is still an attempt to control the masses. Whether it's Jesus or healing crystals or any other crap.

And back we come to the OP. Controlling the masses by way of the divine.

Oh sorry , i am getting confused here with western materialistic 'science' , but thats a religion as well , set up to control the masses .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

yeah theyre basically all selling some form of snake oil the purpose of which is to control or at the very least influence you

science is not a religion

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Oh sorry , i am getting confused here with western materialistic 'science' , but thats a religion as well .

In what possible way is science a religion?

yekahs wrote: »
    In what possible way is science a religion?

I did'nt say science is a religion , thats why i put the word in quotation marks , i am saying the western commonwealth materialistic countries has degraded science to the status of a subject or religion with the purpose of controlling the masses .

that still doesnt make any sense and you edited the post after 2 people questioned what you said

• Advertisement

indough wrote: »
    that still doesnt make any sense and you edited the post after 2 people questioned what you said

Do you know psychology is a 'science' , the psychology of mass population control , ever hear of that ?

I put the word science in a quotation marks in the above because psychology is not a science , its more a religious cult .

Do you know psychology is a 'science' , the psychology of mass population control , ever hear of that ?

I put the word science in a quotation marks in the above because psychology is not a science , its more a religious cult .

is it though? why do they teach psychology as an art in universities, rather than as a science? i mean i know it uses the scientific method but as far as ive ever experienced its always been handled by the departments of arts rather than the science facultys

i always thought psychiatry was the science

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Really?
    What rituals do psychologists observe?
    When's their holy days?
    What's their beliefs about the afterlife?

And pray tell where do you get your "information" about psychology exactly?
    Any chance it's coming from an actual religious cult?

i always thought psychiatry was the science
    The way I've been told it is: Psychiatry is to psychology as medicine is to biology.

ok thanks that makes a bit more sense

yeah theyre basically all selling some form of snake oil the purpose of which is to control or at the very least influence you

science is not a religion

It is, and its very nature is the same, its indocrinations, rigteous, self authoritive and about following and believing something outside yourself. Science like relgion is conflicting.

sigh ence!!!!

Its a buzzword to keep us all conformed to once mans scientist view of the world while we the people still contain, infrain, debrain, conform to it. Sit back and indrain the **** into our brains as we watch the T.v set. Very disturbing to actually see people allow this kind of carry on in such display and then preach this crap to people who have spent their adult lives deprogramming themselves from.

It's funny how so many of you follow science when half of scientists work for the government and the use of building weapons against its own people. It's also ironic they have the cures of major ilnesses, but as you now science is also in the field of pharmecueticals. If they gave out cures to all the man made cancers and illnesses the trillion dollar science/medicine industy would go bankrupt. If people stopped fighting these bull**** wars, that 13 trillion dollar industry where so many thousands of scientists world wide are hired into, will also go bankrupt...... If people actually started believnig themselves too, the politically industry may just collapse too, we could do with less of the constant brainwashing we get from our eltes too.

Making of weapons to kill people eh.
    Making of medicine to save people eh.

What do the satanic reppies get scientists to do, oh just that. Same samo samo.

As Espinolman said, science, relgion is there to keep you thinking your a waste of space who is dependant on all the artificial illusions to reality they create.

Just to recorrect somebody elses nonsense whoever said it. Religion is not spirituality.

It is, and its very nature is the same, its indocrinations, rigteous, self authoritive and about following and believing something outside yourself. Science like relgion is conflicting.

no it isnt

sigh ence!!!!

Its a buzzword to keep us all conformed to once mans scientist view of the world while we the people still contain, infrain, debrain, conform to it.

It's funny how so many of you follow science when half of scientist work for the government and the use of building weapons against its own people. It's also ironic they have the cures of major ilnesses, but as you now science is also in the field of pharmecueticals. If they gave out cures to all the man made cancers and illnesses the trillion dollar science/medicine industy would go bankrupt. If people stopped fighting these bull**** wars, that 13 thrillion dollar industry where so many thousands of scientists world wide are hired into, will also go bankrupt......

Making of weapons to kill people eh.
    Making of medicine to save people eh.

As Espinolman said, science, relgion is there to keep you thinking your a waste of space who is dependant on all the artificial illusions to reality.

Just to recorrect somebody elses nonsense whoever said it. Religion is not spirituality.

nope

• Advertisement

nope

War and Pharemeucticals biggest money making industry on that planet. You need PhDs and top scientists to make these things.;)

Welcome to whats now shown as reality and the world we NOW live in.

so making money is bad now then?

so making money is bad now then?

Well Im not to comfortable having bloodlines running the world and printing money)with their heads on it) and control a privately run federal reserve, while half the world are starving and them having the rest of the world working for them....

Nope Indough I don't think its a good system

go and feed the starving people then and stop being a part of our evil bloodline ruled society if thats the way you feel, or are you not quite that uncomfortable with it?

go and feed the starving people then and stop being a part of our evil bloodline ruled society if thats the way you feel, or are you not quite that uncomfortable with it?

I do my bit and i do charity, remember to think before you insult people and realise your actually judge people you dont actually know.. You asked me thoughts, I answered it. At least we now see the problem in the world anyway. Its now known.

The awareness is here, and people are soon realising what kind of sinister control is actually ruling our planet for a very long time. Its good to be aware so we can come up with solutions.

Project blue beam is very disturbing isn't it, now that its happening. All these reports and of such things happening in Russia and Norway, what do you think of all this indough? It's shocking isn' it.

sigh ence!!!!

Spirituality is just as sterile a persuit as Religion, thus they are the same.

And Project Blue Beam is not happening!!! WTF? A nonsence theory made up by an idiot who thought Jurassic Park was a conspiracy. Have you truly lost your mind man? :eek:

Just like the peasants years ago would see a light in the sky and think it was God the modern day equivilant labels it with their current favorite lunatic claim.

Honestly I think you guys do this for the craic, you can't seriously believe this crap?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

which part is hard to believe?
    i find it hard to believe THIS is project bluebeam in action.simply because it is nowhere big enough at least yet to actually make the project do the job its supposedly made for.

i do think its entirely possible there is such a project underway.but i would guess it to be well after the iran war and maybe even after russia hit the middle east hard.

I do my bit and i do charity, remember to think before you insult people and realise your actually judge people you dont actually know.. You asked me thoughts, I answered it. At least we now see the problem in the world anyway. Its now known.

first of all i didnt insult anybody, either point out where i insulted you or stop trying to feign injury to curry favour with the mods, that tactic is laughably transparent at this stage

secondly giving to charity achieves next to nothing, what do you think donating a few quid a month to trocaire means youve done your bit to combat the evil bloodlines of western society? the only thing that kind of charity achieves is a temporary appeasement of your sense of white mans burden
    The awareness is here, and people are soon realising what kind of sinister control is actually ruling our planet for a very long time. Its good to be aware so we can come up with solutions.

oh i was wondering how long it would take before we'd see the usual awareness/common sense/intuition diatribe
    Project blue beam is very disturbing isn't it, now that its happening. All these reports and of such things happening in Russia and Norway, what do you think of all this indough? It's shocking isn' it.

its a load of old cobblers and overactive imaginations is what it is

the most disturbing thing about it is that people fall for this type of crap hook line and sinker with no questions asked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

indough...there's no call for such aggression in your posts.

there is no need for pretending to have been insulted or accusing me of being insulting when i havent used a single insult either, but it seems to work eh? i suppose passive aggression tactics such as implying others are not aware or lack common sense because they dont believe any old bit of hocus pocus are a bit harder to spot though

i take note of what you said though and from now on ill just be reporting the hell out of posts rather than replying to them at all

Wow we flew right off topic there.

All questions of Spirituality and religion aside..(probably best served on another forum)....

Muslim eye witnesses of the phenominon claim its a hoax and have said it looks like 'lazers'.
    Is it possible to project lazers to a set point in the air to produce an image of a person or indeed a flock of birds.

This could be described as a religious apparition hoax but what if it is a hoax of 'project bluebeam' itself. Does the technology exist to pull off something like that over several churches in the space of a week or two.

• Advertisement

Is it possible to project lazers to a set point in the air to produce an image of a person or indeed a flock of birds.
    No it's not.
    This could be described as a religious apparition hoax but what if it is a hoax of 'project bluebeam' itself.
    Project bluebeam is completely made up to sell book.

There's no great mystery here.

I'd say there's alot of mystery here or there wouldn't be debate or doubt about it.

What would your explanation be having seen the vids.

King Mob wrote: »
    No it's not.

Project bluebeam is completely made up to sell book.

In your opinion you mean.

In your opinion you mean.

Nope my intuition and research tells me it's impossible.

I'd say there's alot of mystery here or there wouldn't be debate or doubt about it.

What would your explanation be having seen the vids.

Same thing as the "apparitions" in Knock.
    Trick of the light, hyped of out proportion.

For something that supposedly happened all over the place there seem to be no good videos of it.

For something that supposedly happened all over the place there seem to be no good videos of it.

Agreed, that in itself is the weird thing as yahoo news and LA times have reported it indicating that something definitely has happened there.
    There's now a facebook page for latest sighting news:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alexandria-Egypt/Apparitions-of-Saint-Mary-in-Egypt/34751258429

Are we sure it's not an appriation of Fatima, or Adonia, or Aphrodite, or Audery Hepburn?

Will there be a gynecological examination of this appiration to make sure it is the Virgin Mary? That should narrow it down a bit.

Yeah they're praying for the apparition of doctors right now.:rolleyes:

Is Bluebeam itself not just another BIGFOOT home movie or something.

I think we all agree that its a hoax but on what scale and by who and for what purpose:confused:

I think we all agree that its a hoax but on what scale and by who and for what purpose:confused:

You have to realise that there is no evidence project bluebeam or similar exist.
    And I'm sure you'd agree that people are quite capable of fooling themselves into believe pretty much anything.

So why assume that there is anything intentional about it, let alone that a government conspiracy is behind it?

Nope my intuition and research tells me it's impossible.

It's your opinion. clearly. Like everyone else, you don't have the authority over what's not and is. You haven't shown any research. Don't be so confident to announce everyone is wrong and what the government up to,

by just the word "No" as a defenaite.

• Advertisement
Advertisement