Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this Project Bluebeam in effect?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

mysterious wrote: »
    It's your opinion. clearly. Like everyone else, you don't have the authority over what's not and is. You haven't shown any research. Don't be so confident to announce everyone is wrong and what the government up to,

by just the word "No" as a defenaite.

The irony in your post is delicious mysterious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

It's your opinion. clearly. Like everyone else, you don't have the authority over what's not and is. You haven't shown any research. Don't be so confident to announce everyone is wrong and what the government up to,

by just the word "No" as a defenaite.

You realise that you just argued against the very argument you constantly use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

You realise that you just argued against the very argument you constantly use?

I state my opinions, beliefs, and research where possible.

I don't come onto a forum and say one word in "fact"

"no"

King mob use's the tone of it's no and I said so. There's a difference, big difference. Since none of you have given any facts, let's keep it as discussion and opinion.:) I'm not arguing, I'm stating the obvious, that King mob only gave his opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I state my opinions, beliefs, and research where possible.

When have you ever posted any of your "research"?

We always ask for you to show it but you usually just say "it's not my responsibility" or some other nonsense.

SO are we actually going to see some of your research?
    King mob use's the tone of it's no and I said so. There's a difference, big difference. Since none of you have given any facts, let's keep it as discussion and opinion. I'm not arguing, I'm stating the obvious, that King mob only gave his opinion.
    You realise I used your usual argument right?
    It just wasn't as long winded.

Guys, if you'd like to have this conversation, take it to PM. This is the second or third thread that's been derailed with a similar conversation. If the thread continues down this road, I'll just lock it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,481 ✭✭✭✭cson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

Apparitions of the Virgin Mary have been spotted and filmed in Egypt above a church several times over the past weeks.

From what i've read Project Bluebeam would be a better explanation than an actual appearance of a spirit.

Getting excited about it over on the Christianity forum. They have vids posted here. http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2055777497

LA Times article:
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2009/12/egypt-people-turn-to-holy-phenomenon-in-times-of-crisis-.html

Looks like some laser show, used to have great laser shows at the raves in the olympic years ago, rabbits dancing, great effect when your kicking on mad basstards.
    The fools praying to it and getting excited about it should have another look at their Bibles before kneeling and saying their hail mary's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

uprising wrote: »
    Looks like some laser show, used to have great laser shows at the raves in the olympic years ago, rabbits dancing, great effect when your kicking on mad basstards.
    Mispent many a night in there!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

i hope they have a decent graphics card for this blue beam.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

sigh ence!!!!

Its a buzzword to keep us all conformed to once mans scientist view of the world while we the people still contain, infrain, debrain, conform to it.

Why not throw away your computer then?

Conformist!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Ken_Is_Here

Advertisement