Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Errigal road from Termon to Gweedore

Options
  • 24-12-2009 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi
    Traveling home this evening and I am planning on traveling on this road, road from Termon to Gweedore.
    What kind of condition is it in? Anyone traveling on it today? Should I plan an alternative route?

Any info would be gratefully appreciated?

Happy Christmas!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Zxc01 wrote: »
    Hi
    Traveling home this evening and I am planning on traveling on this road, road from Termon to Gweedore.
    What kind of condition is it in? Anyone traveling on it today? Should I plan an alternative route?

Any info would be gratefully appreciated?

Happy Christmas!;)

Was on it earlier and it was down to -6 in places. The road was very safe to drive on and quite busy, keep to the driving lines that have been cut and take your time and it will be no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Zxc01

Thanks. Cul a cnoic , made it home safely, roads were bad enough but passable. Took our time!!

Advertisement