Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs in for Bellamy

Options
  • 24-12-2009 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭

Link

How would he fit in? Thoughts?
    Probably a good replacement for Pavlyuchenko who should go

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Having him and Lennon running down the wings would be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

I read this today too.

2 Headstrong individuals in one club. I have my doubts, but then again, this is football!

On the team though, what would he be, another striker? is there the need? or a winger?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'd be delighted to see him here. Pure talent. Yes he's a bit of a scobe but he has a winning mentality and seeing him play with Lennon, Defoe and Modric will be electric.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Kold wrote: »
    I'd be delighted to see him here. Pure talent. Yes he's a bit of a scobe but he has a winning mentality and seeing him play with Lennon, Defoe and Modric will be electric.

more a cranky tool than a winning mentality i'd say:D;). that said he could do a job for short term. based on his track record he'd be gone 12/18 months so might as well get him!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

quality footballer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 farmer12

I would be sorry to see him go as I am a City Fan, I reckon he will hold on till the end of the season and Hughes will buy him at his next club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Bellamy is a great footballer...would luv to see him at the lane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭BOLT

He is a very good footballer and, yes, I'd like to see him tearing into the opposition for Spurs (nowt like a bit of pace to panic defenders) but his ability to be a 'team' player will always be in doubt.
    He is also, based on his past record, one step away from that little **** Barton.
    It's a big risk!

Advertisement