Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City buses today?

Options
  • 24-12-2009 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

My mum's after saying there are none. Can't be right can it? I need to go to Argos :[

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Kold wrote: »
    My mum's after saying there are none. Can't be right can it? I need to go to Argos :[

it was on the raido this morning that all buses are cancelled due to bad weather!
    That was around 8 though - it may have changed...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

there were none this morning, but there's a limited service running now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

deRanged wrote: »
    there were none this morning, but there's a limited service running now.
    They could be a little more specific :/ The 8a only comes every couple of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Get your walk on!

You'll need some gloves. And a flask or something, it'll probably be a great walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

From Ballinora to Grand Parade >_< Would've taken one step onto the hill outside my house and slipped into a ditch somewhere. Road is covered with ice outside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Perhaps it was bad advice. It sounded like a nice journey from where I was sitting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

Do you know if there will be buses running tomorrow - Stephen's day? I mean if the weather's is ok. Couldn;t figure out on the bus eireann site, what the arrangements were for xmas period...

thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Lots of services cancelled for Saturday, but many still running.
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1261478017-Xmas2009.pdf(.pdf file)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

I wanted to use local Cork buses (n2) so if I understandd their statement correctly, it won't run: "All Bus Éireann/Eurolines Cross-Channel Services are cancelled" as the only exceptions seem to be express etc buses.

oh well. btw, thanks very much for the link

sf

Advertisement