Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pampers

Options
  • 24-12-2009 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,
    ive just joined! just wondering if there are any good offers on pampers at the moment?
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

Superquinn are normally excellent - their current offer is 108 size 4 nappies for 20e. Unusally, Tesco have beaten that with 164 for 23e. What I find annoying is that the pack sizes seem to change weekly, which makes it very difficult to conveniently compare so I usually just base it on the price per nappy (based on the above, Superquinn are charging 19c a nappy, while its 14c a nappy in Tesco). Dunnes haven't been competitive recently for nappies, though at the beginning of December they did have a grear offer for wipes - i think it was 4 packs for 5e (though I could be wrong on that one...)

Advertisement