Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thief in Coosan

Options
  • 24-12-2009 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

Guys if your in the area make sure you lock your cars, Im literally just after catching a guy outside my house routing through our cars, he ran when i came out.

Im not far down the coosan point road after the school if that helps give any idication where he might be.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

You were lucky to spot him. he could have done alot of harm if he tried tosteel the car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 browndress

Guys if your in the area make sure you lock your cars, Im literally just after catching a guy outside my house routing through our cars, he ran when i came out.

If he ran off, then you didn't catch him. Better luck next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

define catch
    a. To discover or come upon suddenly, unexpectedly, or accidentally

Yeah it was lucky enough to see him alright, i dont think he was looking to rob the cars, but rather the contents.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

My car was broken into on Christmas Day 2008 (around Cornamaddy) so I'm glad to hear you interupted the thieving scum. :(

Advertisement