Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas to all the Carlow boardsies

Options
  • 24-12-2009 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭

I'd just like to wish you all a happy christmas as I don't expect to be online tomorrow.
    Have a great day tomorrow and if anybody is driving anywhere be very very careful as the roads are lethal.

Eat, drink and be merry.
    ShayK1
    Your friendly Carlow mod ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

ShayK1 wrote: »
    I'd just like to wish you all a happy christmas as I don't expect to be online tomorrow.
    Have a great day tomorrow and if anybody is driving anywhere be very very careful as the roads are lethal.

Eat, drink and be merry.
    ShayK1
    Your friendly Carlow mod ;)

BANNED for blatant lies

I don't expect to be online tomorrow either but alcohol is a cruel mistress.

Anyway Happy Christmas people and be safe out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭legendal

Merry Christmas everybody. Hope you all enjoy the few days off and the time with your family :)

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Oh God.... up since half 5. My 3 kids are running around like mad things... heres hoping I can find a spare hour back in the bed.:rolleyes:.

Just seen one of my neighbours get into an ambulance about an hour ago.
    the birth of a baby on Christmas day, em where have I seen that before??:D

Anywho Happy Christmas to all !!! hope the day see's you all well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

ok, so I AM online today.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! .....................

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Right back at ye

Advertisement