Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leather dress

• 24-12-2009 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭

I'm on a search for a nice black leather dress, any ideas?

I've seen a few people in various clubs wearing a really tight black one with a zip down the front, does anyone know where it's from?

Also I don't want to pay a fortune, preferably under the €150 mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

M+s have 2 nice leather dresses and wallis,look on ebay i got an oasis perfect condition and a d n g one for very cheap.what you want to wear with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

I seen some in dorothy perkins about 2 weeks ago, they're probably still in store. They were strapless with zips and studs..not sure if that's the one you mean? I think it was about 50 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

the black leather dress with zip down front is from h&m and its only like 29 euro - its not real leather

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

French Connection and M&S have leather dresses.

Aren't they really sweaty/clammy, though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

the black leather dress with zip down front is from h&m and its only like 29 euro - its not real leather

just looked it up on the website-that was exactly the dress i meant! + 29e is a snip too!
    Thank u idunnoutellme i'm gonna head in there later + hopefully they're open + still have it in stock + in my size :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

Thanks everyone for the replies :)

I'm gonna check out french connection + M&S too!

Yeah i'd say they are very sticky + clammy..I might end up doing a Ross (from Friends)!!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Actually i'd presume/hope they are lined so they don't stick to your skin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

ye i was looking at it myself thought it looked gorgeous and for that price!! there was another one absolutely gorgeous in new look its sold out on their site so i wanna try get it instore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

You could try eBay, but having just run a search myself, the majority of leather dresses tend to cater more towards the cybergoth/punk/fetish crowd...

Advertisement