Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy Eve Taylor in Dublin

• 24-12-2009 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hiya

does anyone have any idea if there is a stockist of Eve Taylor products in Dublin. There used to be a stockist over near Grafton Street but they are gone out of business I believe.

I'm looking for this..
    https://www.eve-taylor.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=10017

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

They were exclusively stocked in Nue Blue Eriu, nowhere else in ROI. But nbe are now closed down but I think their online store is still open.

You can buy their stuff on the Eve Taylor website + they're at alot of beauty trade shows (though the next one that I'm aware of isn't until March)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Justin_k

great. thanks very much for the info. I'll check out the website to see if they are willing to ship here at a reasonable cost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Hey! The Beauty House salon at Whitefriars, Aungier Street sells the Eve Taylor range! They use it in all their facials. Smells beautiful. I got a bag of full sized free products just for being a regular customer - masque, exfoliator, moisturiser, the works :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Justin_k

thanks so much. I'll check it out pronto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Olivia76

I called them on 053-9143032 and they gave me my nearest stockist...very helpful!

• Advertisement
Advertisement