Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas everyone

Options
  • 24-12-2009 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭

I know it's been a bad year, and the prognosis for the New Year isn't the most favourable, but I'd like to wish everyone here a Happy Christmas and a prosperous (I nearly wrote preposterous :D) New Year.

Have a good one folks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Happy holidays lads.... keep your powder dry and above all KEEP SHOOTING! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

rrpc, José & the board in general:

Nollaig shona daoibh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD_ygWD1ows

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

Have a great Christmas and keep the head up in the new year

B'Man

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Indeed..FFS lets make a new years resolution,,,That next year WE take the fight to them,rather than being BOHICA'd all the time.:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Seasons Greetings to all :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 mickmcgee

Not that bad of a year, Sure aren't we still alive,,

merry xmas,, best of luck in 2010

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Happy Christmas & Best Wishes to All for the New Year!
    dC

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Merry christmas lads and looking forward to a prosperous new year.

funny-christmas-card-santa-gets-a-flat.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEoqgR8S1hmBla6bgfz76s1ENQI3w
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

Happy holidays lads.... keep your powder dry and above all KEEP SHOOTING! :cool:

less of this happy holidays crap this isn't america in this part of the world we celibrate a CHRISTIAN celebation commonly known as CHRISTMAS
    we celibrate the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ

HAPPY CHRISTMAS Heathens

Edit: not worth it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

A Happy Christamas to all, and I would also like to thank you all for the help and advise during the year.

Happy Winter Holiday!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Happy YULE and Winter Solstice festivities..[ from a Pagan],whom Christians hogged the festivities from in the first place!!:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭ghostmantra

Happy Christmas & Best Wishes to All for the New Year,,,,,no matter what race or creed:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

sorry jose,sincearly .....was a small bit cranky the other night

when somebody wishes well then the words are irrelevant the intension is what counts

so happy shopfest

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Sikamick

Best wishes to one and all for the New Year.

New Year wish, to see the shooting bodies coming together to promote and defend our sport to the fullest.

Sikamick

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

4gun wrote: »
    less of this happy holidays crap this isn't america in this part of the world we celibrate a CHRISTIAN celebation commonly known as CHRISTMAS
    we celibrate the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ
    HAPPY CHRISTMAS Heathens
    Screw you buddy, I celebrate the solstice like a real Irishman ;):D

Hope you guys all had a slightly more relaxing time of it than those that were doing the cooking :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭happyjack

Happy new year everyone, sorry I missed the happy Xmas, my Mac is still on the blink, Cold weather coming soon lads.

HJ:)

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭kakashka

happyjack wrote: »
    Happy new year everyone, sorry I missed the happy Xmas, my Mac is still on the blink, Cold weather coming soon lads.

HJ:)
    Cold is coming??where have you been for the last 2wk or so!!

Happy new year to all here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Happy new year all, havent been about much only catching up now:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement