Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insert sim card error

• 24-12-2009 10:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Have a Nokia 6230i with error, Insert sim card, sim is inserted have not removed Sim in 1 year + just showed up error took out and cleaned all. Tried sim on other phone will not work.Checked nokia 6230i with another sim card and works ok. So sim is having problems it is a pay as you go but No is old and i do not want to lose need advise on what i should do.
    My concern is will have a courier delivering goods from UK after XMAS and do not want to miss him with delivery has no to contact time of delivery.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I presume you use this phone a regular basis? Sim in knackered you'll need a new one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

Sim in knackered you'll need a new one.
    YA i know it's knackered what i need to know is how do i get a new one will i have to wait till vodafone return from xmas hol's 4 Jan or can a vodafone shop do this for me. My contacts are backed up to memory card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Go into any vodafone shop, and they will do it for you on the spot. Will only take a few minutes. They might be able to get the numbers from the sim also, just ask them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

Davy wrote: »
    Go into any vodafone shop, and they will do it for you on the spot. Will only take a few minutes. They might be able to get the numbers from the sim also, just ask them.

thanks Davy you answered my question.:)

Advertisement