Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

METEOR OFFLINE??

• 24-12-2009 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭

Amybody else having problems with Meteor right now? I've no signal and peeps can't call me, i'm in Barrow Street

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭C.D.

No signal in Foxrock either.. fast approaching what must be peak load for the year (Happy Christmas calls and texts. Or maybe new year's eve is peak load).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

All normal out in Templeogue...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

anybody else having problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

I am aswell... Clondalkin area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

managed to get through to Meteor, they say it's a problem wit the masts due to bad weather.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I've got a full 3G signal here in D13.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

scudzilla wrote: »
    managed to get through to Meteor, they say it's a problem wit the masts due to bad weather.

cheers buddy, I was starting that my new phone was de funked... I'll hold off doing a hard reset then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 mickmcgee

Working fine in Louth

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭thedoc46

Was onto Meteor and the is No workaround time as to when it will be back fully operational, f***ing joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Been without signal for a day here in Blessington

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Their network is extremely flaky at the best of times. Couldn't have picked a worse time of the year to keel over though, what with hundreds of new handsets being powered up within the next few hours and no network there! Not exactly a good first experience for anyone joining Meteor. Hate to be working the call centre tomorrow if it's not fixed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Just back up and running in Barrow Street :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

If you are really waiting on stuff to come through or send stuff out what seems to be working for me is...

Changing my Network provider to manual, while its scanning for networks, cancel out and then change the network back to automatic (if your phone has this capability)

Anything that was in the buffer should emptied out.

I have to keep doing this every 5 mins or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Working fine again in blackrock

Advertisement