Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juventus on FM10

Options
  • 24-12-2009 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Im having a bit problem with my team... i cant manage how to win out or how to setup good tactics..
    Im using patch 10.1.0...

I tried couple tactisc, from juve's tradional 4-4-2 to 4321, 4222, 4312..

none of them worked good..

than i started with Pescara and i was observing juve... they won all games up to christmas time and they were first.. at the end of the season they had 7lost...
    btw i went with pescara from 3rd to 2nd league in 1 season... now planing on getting to 1st league.. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

There's a new patch out, get it. I don't think it makes any difference to the problem you're having but get it anyway.

I've played a good few seasons in Serie A with different teams so I can only give you advice from my personal experience, others may beg to differ on it.

Italian football is based on good defending, set your mentality to Defensive when playing against all but the weakest teams. I'd go with Control then. Juve should have good creative/flair players, so set it them to Fluid/More Expressive. Your formation should be tailored to what your player's strengths are, if you're playing 4-4-2 you need quality wingers and make sure your pitch is set as big as possible (most teams get the option to do this before the season starts). Juve have good passers, I would set passing to Short and probably set it to a high tempo (people may disagree but it works for me but you definitely must have good passers with high stamina), the theory being you'll pop it around quickly and your flair players (Diego in Juve's case) should receive it enough to make a good few chances for your forwards.
    There's other stuff I could go into but you need to fiddle with it yourself, make sure to keep morale up, criticise players when they're off form/praise when they're on form. Keep your team-talks fair and encourage them as much as possible.

Let me know how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,233 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

4-1-3-2 ftw imo

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Erper

not helping

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Check the SI games forums for tactics.

I did, but there's nothin specific about juventus...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

Don't know what you're doing wrong. Juve have a strong team they should be doing better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

cashville wrote: »
    Don't know what you're doing wrong. Juve have a strong team they should be doing better than that.

Agreed, I played them in the QF of the Champions League first and second season and also hap them in my group second season.

Without a doubt the hardest team I've played so far in my game aside from Chelsea.

Frisbee wrote: »
    Agreed, I played them in the QF of the Champions League first and second season and also hap them in my group second season.

Without a doubt the hardest team I've played so far in my game aside from Chelsea.

Agree with u...
    Even Pescara is easier to manage than Juve

Hi there...
    I managed to win with juve a double in first season.
    Team:
    Buffon/maninger
    Grygera/salihamidzic
    De Ceglie/grosso
    Legro/canna
    Chielini/jorgensen
    Camoranesi/saivet
    Giovinco/milinkovic/di maria
    Melo/sissoko/marchisio
    Diego/tiago
    Trezeguet/iaquinta/amauri
    Del piero

I got surprised with aml/fc milinkovic, guy helped me alot even scouts gave him 2stars...
    Di maria and saivet, not good at all, like amauri... Guy cant score, like in RL...

I put tact 442, with diego in middle of park and advance playmaker/attack, aml/r are set like wingers to attack which left melo as midlefield who fight for all balls and gave them to amc...
    Btw, i figure out that juve style off play is slow and less narrow, more agressive and standard attack. The rest is on default except CA and offside

Advertisement