Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fav christmas treat

Options
  • 24-12-2009 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

So, Christmas for grown ups is all about the yummy treats. Mine is a good goats cheese and sunblushed tomatoes - what's your favourite cheese, or other treat for the festive season?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭niall_belfast

For me it's the traditional Christmas dinner - and the cranberry sauce in particular. I never seem to get to taste it at any other time of the year, so I always associate cranberry sauce with Christmas. I love the sweet and sour flavour, and how well it compliments and enhances the turkey, ham, and stuffing.. delicious :)

We had a go at making our own this year - and it's surprisingly easy to make cranberry sauce - the recipe for cranberry sauce with port and orange is on our blog.

Advertisement