Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiral In The Sky

Options
  • 25-12-2009 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

This is not my first post on boards, but I've decided to be as anonymous as possible because I know how strange this sounds...I just don't know where else to post this thread!

Let me start by saying, the spiral in the sky over Norway is an exact match to the spirals carved in the stone at Newgrange. EXACT.

As a child I've always been a little bit more 'aware' than others. I think I might be a channeler. I'm not special, and I believe there may be others out there like me, but I have yet to meet them as I have no reason to find them. I'm not into parlor tricks, I rarely help anyone out, but I do pass on messages from loved ones passed on, and I can read a person's energy to tell them all about their past operations, illnesses, loves, friends, events & that's about it. Usually it's complete strangers but sometimes I get messages for close friends. Most of the time I chicken out and say nothing, but when I do go for it and say something, I usually scare people, and it doesn't change anything and I'm the 'weirdo'! By the way, please don't ask me to help you contact your loved ones because they follow me around and pester me! Even as I write this I know there are a few of them lurking. Luckily they don't frighten me because unlike Hollywood movies, they can't actually hurt you. They're just misplaced energy that can't move on.

I am completely sane (I'm not some nut handing out plastic jesus's on Grafton St!) and for a long time I was an athiest. I think I still am actually...but sometimes I frighten myself with the things I know that I really shouldn't know, all because they tell me. I can't predict the future and I don't believe that anyone can.

Anyway, ever since the spiral appeared over Norway, I've been getting a much clearer calling, much bigger and clearer than before. It's giant in fact. It's like a doorway has been opened and a bigger message is coming through. Very strange. I think I'm supposed to be doing something to help people. I know things that are so huge I can't even get my facts straight. I don't know which messages to believe. I don't know who's sending them or why but I have an idea. I don't know whether to believe myself! it's kinda funny! :)

I know that there is someone out there who is supposed to read this and get back to me. Someone just like me. I don't know where they are but if by any chance they read this, maybe they could get back to me? I don't want to scare everybody with what I think I know. Especially if I'm wrong.

Please don't mock me, I know this sounds like total rubbish! Thus the being anonymous.

Any other channelers getting a clearer signal lately? or a new one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

I'd love to know what you have find out since the spiral. The spiral is a great mystery to most people. I'm very curious as to what it was. Pm me if you want. Tbh, I'm not a channeler or anything, I have none of the abilities you have mentioned, but I'm interested nonetheless.

All the best.
    AD

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Let me start by saying, the spiral in the sky over Norway is an exact match to the spirals carved in the stone at Newgrange. EXACT.

I suppose it depends on your definition of exact, but both spirals are clearly different and are generic enough to be similar to many, many others:

medwaycropcircle-co-uk_newgrange-spirals-jt.jpg

norway-spiral-light-image-norway-spiral-light-picture-norway-spiral-light-norway-light.jpeg

This second image, by the way, is a long exposure shot, so it wouldn't have looked like this to observers, but even then, it's a stretch to say it EXACTLY matches Newgrange. The Newgrange spirals have 5/6 rings, where as the norway one had many more.
    18AD wrote: »
    The spiral is a great mystery to most people. I'm very curious as to what it was.

Wasn't it just a Russian missile that went out of control?

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18262-strange-norway-spiral-was-an-outofcontrol-missile.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

This is not my first post on boards, but I've decided to be as anonymous as possible because I know how strange this sounds...I just don't know where else to post this thread!

As a child I've always been a little bit more 'aware' than others. I think I might be a channeler. I'm not special, and I believe there may be others out there like me, but I have yet to meet them as I have no reason to find them. I'm not into parlor tricks, I rarely help anyone out, but I do pass on messages from loved ones passed on, and I can read a person's energy to tell them all about their past operations, illnesses, loves, friends, events & that's about it. Usually it's complete strangers but sometimes I get messages for close friends. Most of the time I chicken out and say nothing, but when I do go for it and say something, I usually scare people, and it doesn't change anything and I'm the 'weirdo'! By the way, please don't ask me to help you contact your loved ones because they follow me around and pester me! Even as I write this I know there are a few of them lurking. Luckily they don't frighten me because unlike Hollywood movies, they can't actually hurt you. They're just misplaced energy that can't move on.

I am completely sane (I'm not some nut handing out plastic jesus's on Grafton St!) and for a long time I was an athiest. I think I still am actually...but sometimes I frighten myself with the things I know that I really shouldn't know, all because they tell me. I can't predict the future and I don't believe that anyone can.

Anyway, ever since the spiral appeared over Norway, I've been getting a much clearer calling, much bigger and clearer than before. It's giant in fact. It's like a doorway has been opened and a bigger message is coming through. Very strange. I think I'm supposed to be doing something to help people. I know things that are so huge I can't even get my facts straight. I don't know which messages to believe. I don't know who's sending them or why but I have an idea. I don't know whether to believe myself! it's kinda funny! :)

I know that there is someone out there who is supposed to read this and get back to me. Someone just like me. I don't know where they are but if by any chance they read this, maybe they could get back to me? I don't want to scare everybody with what I think I know. Especially if I'm wrong.

Please don't mock me, I know this sounds like total rubbish! Thus the being anonymous.

Any other channelers getting a clearer signal lately? or a new one?

You asked not to be mocked,

so in the nicest way possible,

I'm gonna have to call bull**** on just about most things you said there.

Of course the spirals look similar, as do just about all spirals! but there definitly not identical! in fact on newgrange isnt there 3 interlinked spirals together as opposed to one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Sandy2004

hi Spiral,

I do not think you are mad.. just a highly evolved sensitive soul...

Advertisement