Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas!

Options
  • 25-12-2009 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks, from all the mods and cmods on the gaming forums, we just wanted to wish you a happy christmas/holidays/whatever and hope you enjoy the next few days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Merry Christmas Kinetic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Happy Christmas to you all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Many happy returns Kinetic.
    Hope you all have a good one, kids.

Spare a thought for someone who just got his first RROD 15 minutes ago on CHRISTMAS EVE... FFS LOL etc. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you got some nice games from Santa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Mr E wrote: »

Spare a thought for someone who just got his first RROD 15 minutes ago on CHRISTMAS EVE... FFS LOL etc. :(

thats a bummer dude. xbox 360 support ph. 1800509186. known them plonkers at microsoft they will still be working today.

anyway happy christmas to you all.

best_christmas_pictures_19.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_3eO3DHj-8&feature=related

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,434 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Merry Christmas all!

Don't say things like that you'll jinx mine. My RROD Warranty is up on st' stephens day :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Happy Christmas all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Happy Christmas Everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Merry Christmas All.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,474 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I hope Annual Gift Man was kind to all you fellow gamers :)

• Advertisement

That sucks! I got the xbox last Christmas and the second ever time I turned it on on Christmas Day it RROD'd. Thankfully after disconnecting everything for a few minutes it was fine but imagine my horror!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Happy christmas everyone, hope you're all enjoying your presents! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That sucks! I got the xbox last Christmas and the second ever time I turned it on on Christmas Day it RROD'd. Thankfully after disconnecting everything for a few minutes it was fine but imagine my horror!!

Interesting, might try it again tonight so.
    I'm thinking about an upgrade now, though. :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Happy Christmas :) (belated)

Interesting, might try it again tonight so.
    I'm thinking about an upgrade now, though. :)

Do, sure you've got nothing to lose.

Advertisement