Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gilesy and Dunphy

• 25-12-2009 6:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Someone has got to put a link up for the two boys telling storys on off the ball. I've heard it three times and am sure it is the best bit of radio I have ever eperienced... please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Get iTunes and search for the Off The Ball podcast. It's called "Football With John Giles" search on iTunes Store, download it for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

rochie16 wrote: »
    Someone has got to put a link up for the two boys telling storys on off the ball. I've heard it three times and am sure it is the best bit of radio I have ever eperienced... please.

Thanks. We really appreciate positive feedback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Sapna

That,s Gr8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Thanks. We really appreciate positive feedback.

Can I poke my eyes out with a rusty nail instead John.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

Can I poke my eyes out with a rusty nail instead John.

Are you a good footballer? If so then don't because we need to keep producing a breed to feed the Irish National Team Setup.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Nah don't worry John, I haven't got the requisites:

Short bandy legs, big arse, big mouth, and a thick neck:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

It is up on Newstalk's old website, 5th download from the top. I've got rid of the QuickTime player from my PC, so I don't know if the link still works.

http://www.newstalk106.ie/newstalk/off-the-ball/downloads.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Yeah, that was a great interview. The off the ball football show is easily the best thing on Irish radio (that i know of anyways) right now.

Advertisement