Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Witness to bus/car crash sought

Options
  • 25-12-2009 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭

There was an accident on Tuesday morning at about 10.30am at Dame St./Parliament St. junction between a 77A Dublin Bus and an Opel Corsa.
    I would like to hear from anyone who witnessed this accident or was even a passenger on the bus.If anyone saw anything it would be great to hear from you.

Thanks,

Smurph.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭wicklaman83

i take it you were in the corsa.you should use your mirrors

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

darren254 wrote: »

What a useless post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Don't buses have forward facing cameras, at least I read they were going to be introduced.

Ask Dublin bus
    Though if you are in a dispute with them that may not happen but it'll go to the insurance companies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭smurph

Well done for jumping to conclusions,but no,I wasn't in the corsa,nor was I on the bus. I put this post up to try to help a friend of mine.That's all I can't go in to details though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement