Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox 360 problem

• 25-12-2009 10:26am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

ok, friend bought an xbox 360. turned it on, and says this.

system error . contact xbox customer support.

e 68

. googled a search which i thought might be a power supply problem, so used a friends and came up with the same problem,

there is only one light on the front, rather than the 3..

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Zainal

E68 is a hard drive power error. I had a similar problem with my xbox when I got it first. Try removing the hard drive and turning it on. If it starts without the HD the xbox is fine but you might need to get a new hard drive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

try as the poster above stated

if its no good

try the xbox forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

if all else fails ph. xbox 360 support 1800509186 have the serial number ready as well. they will ask you for an e-mail address as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

well this seems to work for most people. make sure theres no tiny objects as plastic blocking the connection to the hard drive and connectors.

other posters comment.

Guys I had the same problem two days ago, I googled it and turns out this problem is caused by the hard drive. Its either corrupted or misplaced. Mine was misplaced from the back so all I did was put it back in its correct place ( you can know that its placed correctly when it clicks from the front and behind of the hard drive). So don't panic if you get this error its no big deal

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from comp and tech.

• Advertisement
Advertisement