Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what did you get?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭cmf86

From my mum and dad i got a Guess handbag, new bigger lense for my dslr, pj's and a wheres wally jigsaw, lol, i love wheres wallyMy bro got me dvdsAnd my boyfriend got me new phone, liverpool fleece and tickets for Liverpool V Everton.Also got perfumes and things from friends and relativesHad a great xmas thank god, because it had been a terrible year. 2 losses of loved ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Got car insurance, A Pandora bracelet, an fcuk handbag, a book on Croke Park, complete West Wing box set, Colin Murphys dvd, money, other books, some art supplies, a hair curler, make up, clothes!

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭SilverSparkle

Dad- Hi-fi/ipod docking station, Lancome Hypnose gift set, pj's and chocolates.

Mam- Full collection of Friends DVD's, weekend bag stuffed with goodies, two disney jigsaws, Two lovely cushions for my bed.

Boyfriend- Dell laptop, Chanel Coco Madamoiselle gift set, Pearl bracelet, 4 nights in Disneyland in January!

Brother - Laptop bag

Then dvd's, money, perfume, make up, books and sets from the rest of the family!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,013 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Dad- Hi-fi/ipod docking station, Lancome Hypnose gift set, pj's and chocolates.

Mam- Full collection of Friends DVD's, weekend bag stuffed with goodies, two disney jigsaws, Two lovely cushions for my bed.

Boyfriend- Dell laptop, Chanel Coco Madamoiselle gift set, Pearl bracelt, 4 nights in Disneyland in January!

Brother - Laptop bag

Then dvd's, money, perfume, make up, books and sets from the rest of the family!
    Your family celebrates Christmas in July too, huh?

Stupid Asian Lunar calendar! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭SilverSparkle

basquille wrote: »
    Your family celebrates Christmas in July too, huh?

Stupid Asian Lunar calendar! :pac:

July? Its April ha.... I only just realised there was a Christmas section!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,013 ✭✭✭✭Basq

July? Its April ha....
    :eek:

You win this round! :)

Advertisement