Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band microphone problem

Options
  • 25-12-2009 11:45am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks im seeking a bit of advice.
    I have a hugely excited son beside me playing rock band that santa brought him,we really are having some craic with it :)
    The problem is when i plug in the microphone nothing shows up when i try to select controller for each player.
    The drums and guitar show up no problem but no mic,neither am i seeing the green light on the 360 console for the mic.
    I got instructions for the instruments but nonw for the mic.
    How do is set it for a player to use?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You need to have a controller as well as the microphone, you control it with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

I'm far from an expert, but you may not get many replies on christmas day so I'll give it a shot :p You need to have a controller to use the mic, just turn the controller on and the mic "magically" attaches itself, if that makes sense.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ah nice one guys simple enough, thank a lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

hehehehe i had same problem this morning.

instruction books are for losers :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Must not... make...snobbish remark!

Hope he's enjoying RB, give him my tag, we can have some ranked matches online :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement