Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to study for english anf french???

Options
  • 25-12-2009 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

i have been delaying this long enough and now i need to start studying
    i dont no what and how to study
    should i read through the book like science or business
    i no when i finish the last chapter in business, i have revised the entire course
    i dont think it is like that in english and french
    so do i go through the french and english books??
    then what about listneing in french AND the novel and drama in english??

thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭knockane_ali09

for french listening i use the past exampaper cd that came with my exampapers and i find that help full for the listening there are certain things they ask like there is always a question about the weather and they usually give the hard countries when talking about them

english is harder if you took notes down in class about the dram or novel they should help for they you need to know the charcters and themes those are the main questions that come up
    past exam papers are most helpful when studying if you dont have them they can be printed off examinations.ie listening can be download from here aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Groe

I find that listening in class is the best for both and then revise vocab and verbs for french and for english learn quotes and the themes from both novel and drama :) hope that helps. That's the study im going to do anyway :) Past papers are also a great help. I personally do them in class so don't worry about them, don't know about you.

Advertisement