Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric picnic 2010 - All discussion no ticket sales/swaps

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Scamp-

Mr.S wrote: »
    cloth.

Is that this years one?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭srmufc

:eek:
    Not gonna be easy to replicate those puppies.

Can i have one?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭leedsfan88

so just packing now, is shirts x2, t-shirts x2, jeans x2 enough, i'm wearing shorts and t-shirt going up tomorrow.

Also i'm packing my sports jacket and army poncho/cape

underwear x3
    socks x4

is that enough clothing?

Because i hear the weather is going to be nice so i'm thinking i'll have plenty

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Should I get some Bucky in?

You should ALWAYS get some Bucky in

[IMG]http://idirlion.org/ep/2010-09-02 21.33.49.jpg[/IMG]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

HELP ME PLEASE!!

I might have just made a really dumb mistake. Got my ticket just now on ticketmaster using the mams credit card, had to be for box office collection at this stage obviously. But the confirmation email says that only the credit card holder can pick up the ticket, and they must have the card with them. The parents are divorced so my mam has reverted to her maiden surname, which could make this worse again.

Can anybody tell me how strict they are on this? I put my name down for all but the credit card stuff, but the email also still says the ticket is addressed to my ma. Really having a freaker here... I've got the confirmation code, ID for if my name is on the ticket anywhere, can probably convince her to let me bring the card down... but there's no chance she'll be able (or willing!) to go down to pick it up.

Any suggestions? Losing my mind right now!

EDIT: don't know if it helps, but my ticketmaster account I booked it under is listed under my email address, which is my exact name (@hotmail).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 spaceballs

You should be fine I'd say, I've often booked tickets for box office collection and can't remember ever having to hand over my credit card, just handing them the booking confirmation or even the confirmation number the odd time when I've forgotten the printout should work. They might just spot check credit cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

As far as I know, you need to have the credit card the ticket was bought with, but you don't need to have the actual person who owns the credit card with you.

This is just going on experience from buying tickets to other gigs/festivals. Have never collected box office tickets at EP but I imagine it would be the same? Maybe somebody who has can tell you more?

Good luck, I'd say you'll be fine if you have your Ma's credit card with you....

*EDIT* Deep breaths Billy, deep breaths:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

would i get away with not wearing any wellies its just that im after losing mine :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Cheers lad... relieved would be a -moderate- understatement! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Mr.S wrote: »
    yup. the ground is perfect atm and theres not going to be that much rain over the weekend so you'll be grand:)

thank you!! :)

weight has been lifted!

Ehh im an EP virgin does it get too rough or whats the story?? Ive only been to oxegen so is it different or similar or what??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Anyone know what time Seasick Steve is playing Salty Dog Saloon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

anyone know where the box office is? i've checked the map and i can't see it

i'm hoping there's one at entrance gate 2 so i can collect my ticket and head in, otherwise i'll have to walk a million miles to the main entrance :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

thank you!! :)

weight has been lifted!

Ehh im an EP virgin does it get too rough or whats the story?? Ive only been to oxegen so is it different or similar or what??

i've never seen it get rough, you'll be grand. enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Potatofarl

Anyone tried printing off the maps from the EP website? The arena site plan isn't a PDF document, its a JPG, so when I printed it out its less than half the size of an A4 page! Tiny!! Can't read it at all, add a few beers to that and I'll def be lost at the wkend! The other maps (camping site plan etc) are PDF and print out full size of A4 page so its all rosey there.

Any ideas how to get a bigger map??

P.S. packing is not my strong point..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Potatofarl

H8GHOTI wrote: »

Thanks! No excuse for getting lost now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I'm gonna be getting a lift down off someone who isn't staying, where's the best place to be dropped off to keep the walk as short as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Ron DMC wrote: »
    You should ALWAYS get some Bucky in

Only 7? Is that just for the car journey??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

SLEEEEEEEP SLEEEEEEEP My pretties, for soon you shall be partying......

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭VickBack

Hey, anyone know how long of a walk it is from the car park to the campsites??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Just booked the 11:00 train from Hueston but worrying that we will be there too early. How long does it take on total travelling by train + shuttle ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭StraddleFor6

Tusky wrote: »
    Just booked the 11:00 train from Hueston but worrying that we will be there too early. How long does it take on total travelling by train + shuttle ?

We're leaving Limerick at 7.30. You will not be early.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Anyone know best way to get to Stradbally on Fri from Dublin? Bus Eireann website no longer selling tickets it seems...

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Edible

are we allowed to bring alcohol in plastic bottles into the festival site?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Edible wrote: »
    are we allowed to bring alcohol in plastic bottles into the festival site?

As far as I remember bottles with no lids.
    eg tuck the lid into your sock

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Leaving at 7.30am, why am I still awake?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

What time are you arriving in picnic at?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

****ing bag is in my attic. I need a ladder to get to my attic. My ladders are on my roof. I'm very drunk. Disaster waiting to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Ron DMC wrote: »
    Leaving at 7.30am, why am I still awake?
    That's very early to be going. I'm not leaving until 10.30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭seanyleary

AdMMM wrote: »
    ****ing bag is in my attic. I need a ladder to get to my attic. My ladders are on my roof. I'm very drunk. Disaster waiting to happen

not going to end well. lol

Advertisement