Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Live

• 25-12-2009 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey I'm quite a newbie to this Xbox Live so i was wondering how much is it for the year? would it be more economical to buy then years gold membership?

And how do i go about this online?

Thank you :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭brennarr

Great value here

http://www.live-codes.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

My son gets the gold all the time i think it the best offer

• Registered Users Posts: 24 monsieur bob

brennarr wrote: »

Do i have to sign up to the Silver Membership first or go straight to gold?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭OhThePenguin

When you initially join xbox live you will have a silver account. Silver accounts are free, then you just enter your code for the gold membership and then you'll have a gold account.

I've heard live-codes.com are good, never used them myself, I just buy mine from ebay, will probably use live-codes when I renew my subscription

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭brennarr

http://www.live-codes.com/ is very good. Code instantly emailed to you to use

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 monsieur bob

When you initially join xbox live you will have a silver account. Silver accounts are free, then you just enter your code for the gold membership and then you'll have a gold account.

I've heard live-codes.com are good, never used them myself, I just buy mine from ebay, will probably use live-codes when I renew my subscription

Thank you very much :) I shall sort it all out in a few moments :) Merry Christmas to all also :]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Live Codes are great, one thing if you havent used them before is you need to verify a code, they ring you with the code to your house phone and you type it in on the website. its fairly painless though. codes for points, Live 12month etc come instantly into your e-mail as soon as you have paid. the best company for this sort of thing out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

can this thread be sticked, think getting cheap xbox live would be important to anyone who visits this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,707 ✭✭✭CR 7

Are the calls from Live-codes automated? Will they ring back at this hour, or during office hours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 tommylaws

Are the calls from Live-codes automated? Will they ring back at this hour, or during office hours?
    Yep its an automated call with a 5 digit code, when i ordered mine call was received within about 10-13seconds. Good thing tho is you only have to do this once, if you use the same email address next time you order you go straight to the payment screen :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement