Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Years

Options
  • 25-12-2009 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Anything interesting happening between now and New Years? I see there's a big party in Kytelers tomorrow night, but I'll probably end up in Lantons :D
    Anything fun on the 31st?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Afried

Hey I also would like whats going on in KK that day/night. I came from Germany a few month ago and hardly dont know anybody around here. So some friends came for a visit for NYE and were looking for a nice place (were all around 20) with friendly people around that age to have a nice night which might not end at 2 in the night ... Also looking for some people should always be nice to know some1 else. Facebook is Adrian Fried... Greets

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Afried wrote: »
    Hey I also would like whats going on in KK that day/night. I came from Germany a few month ago and hardly dont know anybody around here. So some friends came for a visit for NYE and were looking for a nice place (were all around 20) with friendly people around that age to have a nice night which might not end at 2 in the night ... Also looking for some people should always be nice to know some1 else. Facebook is Adrian Fried... Greets

Me, I'm going to a house party and I think it's the best way forward (but I'm a wee bit older than you). There be a few Germans in this town, Billy Byrnes on a Wednesday is a decent place to meet people. They show a movie and it attracts a lot of Spanish, French and a few Germans depending on the movie. I always bump into them because I speak some German myself having lived in Zürich.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

A house party is ideal :D Cheap and cheerful, and none of the hassle of going out :cool:

Alright, so who is giving a house party? ~~ Contacts please ;) !

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Why don't you have one?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Healium wrote: »
    A house party is ideal :D Cheap and cheerful, and none of the hassle of going out :cool:

What about the hassle of cleaning up after it?

JoseJones wrote: »
    Why don't you have one?:pac:

Working in a Camphill :> makes it quite hard to have one (also to get to know some "local" people

greets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

fabbydabby wrote: »
    What about the hassle of cleaning up after it?
    I'm always the cleaner so I've never minded :rolleyes:

Advertisement