Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duffys equestrain Center Galway ???

Options
  • 25-12-2009 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi im looking 4 ppls opnions on duffys as hopeing to keep a horse there on either full or Diy
    Also wondering how far it would be 4m gmit/city center and if and of the galway buses stop close to it ??
    Thanking You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭marizpan

No buses.
    Its a busy yard with lots of competitions, but i find there livery to be just ok. because
    They find poor quality food to horses, if u choose to supply your own good quality, they are inclined to shovel it in and not listen to u regard amt.
    <snip>

All the competitions in the yrd are great, but the down side is that you cant use the arena when these are going on which can be regular.
    There is turn out available.
    <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭XxAshlingxX

Thanks For dat Was thinking duffys would be good coz of de sjai shows as ide keep the horse there and compeetbut would rather my horse ta be happy and well cared for:)
    Any other yards around galway ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Remember, the above post is only one person's opinion. You'd be better to go out and have a look at the yard for yourself. That way you can see the condition of the horses, how they are cared for, etc. You can also take a look at what feed is used, etc.

Don't forget, relying on somebody's opinion is no substitute for witnessing things first hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭XxAshlingxX

Ya going to look at some yards in galway after xmas, Just started college so have ta try and see if i can gt my horse some where close.
    Ya so used to working on a livery yard,Find it hard to try and pick one !!! :)

Advertisement