Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VEVO - awful, just awful

Options
  • 25-12-2009 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had the misfortune to come across a new program called vevo on youtube yet? Youtube was great for music videos, you could watch anything, create playlists and so on.

But now it seems as though some record companies have moved their videos onto Vevo, and it is awful. Videos take ages to download, parts are cut off the screen, they keep stopping half way through and you can't skip to another part of the video, you have to stick with it or start from the beginning again.

Should we expect all videos to be moved onto this? I hope not, its ridiculously frustrating to use.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Dante

"We're sorry, VEVO is not available in your country."

Don't think I'll be using that shít anytime soon....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Yeah i posted about this a couple of weeks ago.
    http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63461965#post63461965

There seems to be typically one official video for a given artist (no fan videos etc).

If you want to replay the video immediately, it seems you have to re-download the data etc etc.

Seems kinda sh1te alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

You can't download them either, can you? Well, i couldn't download the couple of videos i tried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Also posted about it a few weeks ago, although I only have a vague recolection of the whole thing. To sumarise, I hate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Up your Vevo.... Sorry. Couldn't resist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

GOD I REALLY HATE VEVO!

Advertisement