Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco in Crescent

Options
  • 25-12-2009 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Does anyone know if the above is opened tomorrow??The hardware section esp.!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Angel2009

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

sorry to let you know but the entire shopping centre is closed tomorrow and doesn't reopen until Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Tesco is open 24 hours even when rest of the Crescent is closed so it will probably be open Stephens morning alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The opening hours on their website are for a normal week, it doesn't mention Christmas. I know Dunnes Stores is not reopening until Sunday so I would assume Tesco is the same.

I'd ring ahead before making the trip given the weather outside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Only Childers Road, Parkway Retail and City East were open today, EVERYTHING else that isn't a Centra etc... was closed.

Advertisement