Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass effect 2, special edition armour

Options
  • 26-12-2009 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

Lads, does anyone know if the special edition armour available when you prebook in gamestop applies to Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

srdb20 wrote: »
    Lads, does anyone know if the special edition armour available when you prebook in gamestop applies to Ireland?

I seen a thread about all the goodies you get depending on where you pre-book the game. But i dont know if they apply to Ireland.

It sure dose look good.

Keep us updated

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

If you get the PC version you'll probably find a fair few ways of unlocking all the special edition armour that's available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

will i be able to use the Dragon Age armour in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

Ye the code is with the game so there shouldn't be a bother there like

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Gettin a bit sick of this pre order exclusive content stuff.

Make the game full from day 1 please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Gettin a bit sick of this pre order exclusive content stuff.

Make the game full from day 1 please.

I would agree in the case of games like Dragon Age (it has an NPC written into the game who prompts you to buy DLC in order to play the quest they offer)
    In this case however, you get 1 extra piece of armour depending on where you buy the game. This is hardly something that will ruin the game if you have to make do without it!
    I pre-ordered it from Amazon because they were among the best prices, and have been exceptionally fast at dispatching items recently. If I could find it much cheaper elsewhere, then I would cancel my order in a heartbeat and would happily play through the game without 1 measly piece of armour...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Edit: My bad, thought this was a Dragon Age Origins discussion :o

Advertisement