Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Entry Lv. Mens Road Bike 52cm-Med Frame

• 26-12-2009 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Fresh and still smarting from having a brand new Sirrus knicked I'm lookin for another road bike so if anyone wants to shift something similar then PM me with location model and price,

I'm Dublin based –

Cheers all,
    Cian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭kingdomlad

Hi Cian. Why dont you check out the Giant Carbon TCR that i listed today. Its size small, but im 5'9" and it fits me perfectly.
    Cheers
    Aidan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 smugairle

Hi Aiden, thanks for getting back to me man, thats a gorgeous bike you're selling there man, wish I was lookin at something in that range but to be honest it's just out of what I can afford (have been lookin at defy's and basic model allez's) so only have about 600.00 to spend, that tcr is a serious machine, hope you get a buyer

Cheers man,
    Cian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭kingdomlad

Cheers Cian. Hopefully you'll get sorted yourself soon.

Advertisement