Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Leave them kids alone" Doomsday Globalists attempting to brainwash our youth.

• 26-12-2009 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

This subject was briefly discussed in the Green issues forum but it didn't expect it to go down well as it would be considered sceptically to the forum topic. I gathered it would be more appropriate to discuss and expand the subject here.

It is not just the subject of Green issues as we can see.

On Christmas eve we had NORAD Tracking Santa this year, It is entirely inappropriate for NORAD to be participating in this. It is just another example of propaganda to get children from right around the world familiar with the military and influence their thinking in later life.

fdbo7a.jpg

Prior to the summed in Copenhagen three vial animated cartoons appeared promoting Global warming concern. This is a blatant attempt by globalists to brainwash kids into this up and coming doomsday cult by spreading fear to the utmost unimaginable like huge floods, droughts, massive hurricanes suicidal polar bears and kangaroos.

They were asking kids to put their faith in the global elite at Copenhagen to ’save the world’ and to believe all their doom and gloom scenarios so they can pass a ‘global treaty’ or ‘global agreement’ to rip off and enslave their poor mammy and daddy's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_9mjBUSDng&feature=player_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGGgncVq-4&feature=player_embedded

Here are three more examples of cartoons that are now being pushed at kids which promotes, among other thing, the possible “cancellation of Christmas” because of Global warming.

It’s the worst kind of propaganda as it’s designed to scare kids. This was commissioned by "Build a Bear". a large multinational Corporate. Watch all three. They hit the nail on the head on the subject of mind control

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLibertyGuardian#p/a/u/0/q_vPZXbttdk
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLibertyGuardian#p/a/u/1/7I-AhVkXlb4
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLibertyGuardian#p/a/u/2/2ascNokQFwQ

I would appreciate posters to at least watch the video links before posting comments.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

On Christmas eve we had NORAD Tracking Santa this year, It is entirely inappropriate for NORAD to be participating in this. It is just another example of propaganda to get children from right around the world familiar with the military and influence their thinking in later life.

We do need more soldiers! I personally think drafting at 17 would be a much better way of doing it though.

Though personally I believe its the start of Canada's push into the world politics. We know they have been really running the whole world for years now.

Silly of them to use Norad, people will start to question why Canada need to be part of such a pact and it will start to open peoples eyes!

Anyway I've off to the nearest army recuitment center where I can sign up to fight global warning with Noard having my back and Hitler driving my tank.
    Its terrifying people like you can maintain vital statistics or any form of higher brain function when you believe in such lunacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Encoder1970

I get "Invalid username" on the last three links and "The URL contained a malformed video ID" on the other two

Its terrifying people like you can maintain vital statistics or any form of higher brain function when you believe in such lunacy.

Do not get so personal and so uncivil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

I get "Invalid username" on the last three links and "The URL contained a malformed video ID" on the other two

i would guess they have been deleted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Fixed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

On Christmas eve we had NORAD Tracking Santa this year, It is entirely inappropriate for NORAD to be participating in this.

NORAD has tracked Santa since the 50's not just this year, They started doing it because kids started calling them asking if they could see Santa.
    I don't see the problem with it, its just a public relations stunt that kids seem to get a kick out of.

There teaching kids this climate change save the planet stuff in school so a few cartoons is the least of your worries.

Anyone remember Capitan Planet?

EvilMonkey wrote: »
    NORAD has tracked Santa since the 50's not just this year, They started doing it because kids started calling them asking if they could see Santa.
    I don't see the problem with it, its just a public relations stunt that kids seem to get a kick out of.
    Nevertheless kids from every part of the globe can view this little "military exercise" on their home pc's. Its not just an American thing. Five years ago the majority of kids around the world of this age would have never even heard of Norad.
    EvilMonkey wrote: »
    There teaching kids this climate change save the planet stuff in school so a few cartoons is the least of your worries.

Anyone remember Capitan Planet?
    Have you even looked at these cartoons.

Did Captain planet depict animals committing suicide by jumping out in front of locomotives or Christmas being canceled over the north pole melting? Its the graphic content of these cartoons that are very disturbing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

The first two links still aren't working. Just about to watch the first of the last 3.

Pushtrak wrote: »
    The first two links still aren't working. Just about to watch the first of the last 3.
    Fixed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

RTDH all the cartoons I grew up with (mostly american) always had the soldier, fighter pilot, and general military of uncle sam as the hero, always ready to save the world from evil villains, as a child I believed this BS, when roger ramjet was dropping bombs on the bad guys the producers forgot to insert this part.
    cluster_bomb_victim46.jpg

I used to blindly sing along to his tune, his pentagrams and stripes looked so cool, the program never let me in on the little secret that these hero's and great military were indiscriminate mass murderers, so as a child I was under the illusion that mass murders were hero's.
    0603ishaqi.jpg

I know this is off topic to global warming but still relevent to the brainwashing of children with cartoons and childrens programs, and the voilence in cartoons has steadily got more intense since the roger ramjet days.

"SO COME AND JOIN US ALL YOU KIDS FOR LOTS OF FUN AND LAUGHTER, AS ROGER RAMJET AND HIS MEN GET ALL THE CROOKS THEIR AFTER, ROGER RAMJET HE'S OUR MAN, HERO OF OUR NATION"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Nevertheless kids from every part of the globe can view this little "military exercise" on their home pc's. Its not just an American thing. Five years ago the majority of kids around the world of this age would have never even heard of Norad.
    Kids that are at an age where they want to track Santa shouldn't be online without their parents supervision so if their parents don't have a problem with it, i don't see the problem.
    Have you even looked at these cartoons.

Did Captain planet depict animals committing suicide by jumping out in front of locomotives or Christmas being canceled over the north pole melting? Its the graphic content of these cartoons that are very disturbing.

I looked at the 3 that were working about cancelling Christmas.
    I just looked at the other 2, they don't look like cartoons for kids to me, animated dose not always mean for kids. The second one says it was the COP15 opening film. Were they shown to kids?

I wasn't comparing Capitan planet to these cartoons its just an example of a cartoon with a "environmental message" that hasn't brainwashed kids (there's as much pollution now as when it was first on tv)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

RTDH why do most of your pictures depict germans or nazis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

This subject was briefly discussed in the Green issues forum but it didn't expect it to go down well as it would be considered sceptically to the forum topic. I gathered it would be more appropriate to discuss and expand the subject here.

It is not just the subject of Green issues as we can see.

fdbo7a.jpg

Prior to the summed in Copenhagen three vial animated cartoons appeared promoting Global warming concern. This is a blatant attempt by globalists to brainwash kids into this up and coming doomsday cult by spreading fear to the utmost unimaginable like huge floods, droughts, massive hurricanes suicidal polar bears and kangaroos.

They were asking kids to put their faith in the global elite at Copenhagen to ’save the world’ and to believe all their doom and gloom scenarios so they can pass a ‘global treaty’ or ‘global agreement’ to rip off and enslave their poor mammy and daddy's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_9mjBUSDng&feature=player_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGGgncVq-4&feature=player_embedded

Here are three more examples of cartoons that are now being pushed at kids which promotes, among other thing, the possible “cancellation of Christmas” because of Global warming.

It’s the worst kind of propaganda as it’s designed to scare kids. This was commissioned by "Build a Bear". a large multinational Corporate. Watch all three. They hit the nail on the head on the subject of mind control

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLibertyGuardian#p/a/u/0/q_vPZXbttdk
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLibertyGuardian#p/a/u/1/7I-AhVkXlb4
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLibertyGuardian#p/a/u/2/2ascNokQFwQ

I would appreciate posters to at least watch the video links before posting comments.

The double standards here are unbelieveable.

The poster first uses a Hitler Youth type poster to make his own point and then complains about use of propaganda for something he foolishly chooses to discredit. Pot/Kettle/Black.

The pretendy indignation is just hilarious. And then someone else pretends to be offended by Roger Ramjet? In case nobody remembers, Roger Ramjet was an idiot, an anti-hero.

I'm still laughing at the spelling of "SUMMIT" and "VILE" btw. Another case of the censorship Nazis giving out because they don't agree with the point of view illustrated.

A little education goes a long way lads. THere's plenty of people around who are offended by your choice of propaganda material. It's a typical Nazi reaction to begin ranting when they don't see their own propaganda material enough.

So what's the solution? A censorship crack-down? GET OVER IT!

studiorat wrote: »
    So what's the solution? A censorship crack-down? GET OVER IT!

The solution is in the first part of the thread title.

If these Global organizations and multinationals had any dignity they wouldn't be producing such muck.

BTW did you bother to view the first two videos? (Probably no more than a minute long each)

I am all on for free speech however I totally agree to some form of censorship brought in for dispicable material like this if it is intended for kids.

IMO the first video should be rated 18+ as it shows vial images of animals committing suicide .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

This is a blatant attempt by globalists to brainwash kids into this up and coming doomsday cult by spreading fear to the utmost unimaginable like huge floods, droughts, massive hurricanes suicidal polar bears and kangaroos.

Global warming is a serious issue my friend. I think that a little 'doomsday propaganda' might help the future generations look after the planet. I think the suicidal animals are used to prove a point that something has to be done to curb the dangerous levels of greenhouse gasses. Something has to be done about this problem sooner, rather than later when it'd be even more difficult to revert to a less polluted world.

I'm confused as to why your OP discusses global warming along with NORAD tracking Santa?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

If these organizations and multinationals had any dignity they wouldn't be producing such muck.

As opposed to muck like portraying a black man as Hitler?

Classy stuff there RdtH.
    You're really showing your double standards.

Notorious wrote: »
    Global warming is a serious issue my friend. I think that a little 'doomsday propaganda' might help the future generations look after the planet. I think the suicidal animals are used to prove a point that something has to be done to curb the dangerous levels of greenhouse gasses. Something has to be done about this problem sooner, rather than later when it'd be even more difficult to revert to a less polluted world.
    I'm confused as to why your OP discusses global warming along with NORAD tracking Santa?
    She title subject is on brainwashing children which IMO is anything specifically aimed at childern similarly to what the Nazi's did in the run up to the 2nd world War.

So what if the fuc*ing sky falls don't scaremonger kids with suicidal issues, it can give them ideas.

Polar Bears, Kangaroos and monkeys DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE. A 10 year old child down our road strung himself with a rope in a green house a few years back. Verdict: he took his own life.

If you lost a member of your family due to suicide or worked for an organization like the Samaritans you would deplore these animations.

If you lost a member of your family due to suicide or worked for an organization like the Samaritans you would deplore these animations.

If you lost a member of your family due to the holocaust or the war or a racist attack or worked for an organization that fights against racism you would deplore these pictures you posted up.

Seriously, dude.
    Do you not see the ridiculous double standards here?

King Mob wrote: »
    As opposed to muck like portraying a black man as Hitler?

Classy stuff there RdtH.
    You're really showing your double standards.
    Even if Obama was white he could still be portrayed with the same image.

One only has to look at the "Obama Youth" following that he has. Its actually shocking and would be synonymous with what went on in Nazi Germany in the run up o the war.

Even if Obama was white he could still be portrayed with the same image.
    OhI see.
    It's totally fine for you to use disturbing images and propaganda?
    One only has to look at the "Obama Youth" following that he has. Its actually shocking and would be synonymous with what went on in Nazi Germany in the run up o the war.

One only has to look at the threat to animal species caused by global warming.
    It's actually shocking and would be synonymous with what is depicted in the ads you're giving out about.

It's seriously funny how you get up in arms about how children might see an animal killing itself and then get ideas, then post the tripe you do.

What ideas might a child get if he saw your propaganda I wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

The outer planets were heating as well and even mars and it is caused by the sun .

And this lower your carbon footprint thing is about a single world government and reducing the human population by over 90 percent , they want to exterminate the majority of the human race , the environmental movement is being used as a vehicle to bring this about .

espinolman wrote: »
    The outer planets were heating as well and even mars and it is caused by the sun .
    I wonder where you got that little tidbit of information?
    Was it your own scientific research?

Or did you just read it on the internet?
    Maybe that little tidbit is propaganda?
    Because it certainly isn't true.

What ideas might a child get if he saw your propaganda I wonder?
    The CT forum is not aimed at 6 year olds. :rolleyes:

The CT forum is not aimed at 6 year olds. :rolleyes:

And these ads where?

And what's stopping a six year old for seeing it anyway?

What's the difference between the ads you're giving out about and the silly crap you post?

King Mob, cool it with the "tripe" and "silly crap" posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

The suicide animals one is unsuitable for very young children imo but OK for older kids and adults. Were they aimed at kids?

Nothing at all wrong with these imo. They are propaganda (or information depending on your pov).

Is your problem with the the effect these images might have on kids or is it the actual underlying content of the messages you don't like?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

No it is NOT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSXgiml5UwM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sf_UIQYc20

• Advertisement

And this lower your carbon footprint thing is about a single world government and reducing the human population by over 90 percent , they want to exterminate the majority of the human race , the environmental movement is being used as a vehicle to bring this about .

Have you been talking to Jim Corr? Because that's the biggest load of bulls*** I've ever heard. You really should educate yourself about global warming before you start spouting all of that new world order tripe.
    So what if the fuc*ing sky falls don't scaremonger kids with suicidal issues, it can give them ideas
    I wasn't trying to attack you Rtdh, I was just wondering why you drew the similarity. That's a fair point, and I'd agree with you to an extent. I think that with the massive media presence in the world today, it's hard to keep issues like suicide hidden from some children. Those youtube clips are animations, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're for kids; I'd say they're aimed at young adults. I don't think a child watching them would draw a comparison to global warming (in the first link anyway).

Have you been talking to Jim Corr?

I don't know Jim Corr and i have never listened to him , i don't even know what he looks like .

You really should educate yourself about global warming before you start spouting all of that new world order tripe.

I feel i don't need to debate global warming/climate change because the word has really gotten around about this and people know its all about taxes , its nothing to do with the environment , if they cared about the environment they would get all the suppressed technology out on overunity free energy , but they don't give a fcuk about the environment they only want money and power and the whole planet for themselves so they want to lower the population

Did you read past the headlines in those articles? The first is just one scientists theory, which has pretty much zero support in the scientific community.

"Amato Evan, a climate scientist at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, added that "the idea just isn't supported by the theory or by the observations." "

The second is about trying to artificially heat mars!

I also provided two links to videos which show fairly conclusively that the sun is not responsible for the recent global upturn in temperatures, and that any warming on other planets can be explained by factors which do not apply to earth.

yekahs wrote: »
    and that any warming on other planets can be explained by factors which do not apply to earth.

There are factors which apply to earth which are being ignored such as this .

So now you have taken a u-turn in your argument from "The solar irradiance cycle is what is causing global warming NOT human greenhouse gas emissions"

So when I clear up that that is false it is now its

"Actually the NWO is releasing emissions in a huge global conspiracy to increase temperature to tax us...but also exterminate us..."

It seems you don't actually want to find out the truth, you are just content to accept any theory which goes against the "mainstream"

• Advertisement

Chemtrails are causing Global warming?
    I thought they were to brainwash us all.

So have you actually looked at any of the evidence for global warming or are you just parroting what you've read on conspiracy sites?

This is something I don't get about CTers.
    Why are they denying global warming?
    Who is most vocal against it? Conservatives and the conservative media like Fox.
    Who would profit most from the lack of caps of emissions? Oil and power companies.

But no, for some reason, this time, they're on the up and up.

It seems you don't actually want to find out the truth, you are just content to accept any theory which goes against the "mainstream"

I wish they would tell the truth and that i did'nt have to do any research and i could find out what is really going on in the world just by watching the news or reading a newspaper .

I first started noticing chemtrails in the skies here in dublin in the year 2000 , i did'nt here anything about it in the media , our mainstream media is obviously being censored , i used to trust the irish media and i don't anymore , but i wish i could .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I first started noticing chemtrails in the skies here in dublin in the year 2000 , i did'nt here anything about it in the media , our mainstream media is obviously being censored , i used to trust the irish media and i don't anymore , but i wish i could .

So by that logic, if you dont hear about it on the news then it must be a coverup. I didnt hear about the flying dog on the news today, therefor someone is covering it up.

Why are they denying global warming?

Who is denying global warming ?

I did not say there is no global warming , i said it is caused by the sun , i mean how could you even debate that it is , heat comes from the sun :D

Who is denying global warming ?

I did not say there is no global warming , i said it is caused by the sun , i mean how could you even debate that it is , heat comes from the sun :D

Wow if only climatology was that simple.
    It's not however.

The question is where did you get that misinfo and why do you trust it?

Isn't it possible it's misinformation from the same guys who usually get accused of it?

• Advertisement

our mainstream media is obviously being censored , i used to trust the irish media and i don't anymore , but i wish i could .

I've been on boards for a few months, and only looking at the CT forum for a couple of weeks, yet I first heard about "chemtrails" about 3 years ago, through the mainstream media. Some dude was on Ray Darcy's radio show talking about how it was a government conspiracy to either attack our immune systems or control the weather. Hardly censorship.

The reason things like this don't make it onto the 6-1 news is because most rational people will dismiss them as regular jet contrails, cloud patterns or some other more likely reasonable phenomena. Even, even if it could somehow be shown that the govt. was spreading the trails(seriously seriously unlikely) Its a huge jump to then conclude its to attack our immune system, control our mind, exterminate us, <insert further wacky theories here> etc.

I think having fantasies about global conspiracies are fine, but when it comes to trivialising serious issues like global warming, I think it is wrong.

The reason things like this don't make it onto the 6-1 news is because most rational people will dismiss them as regular jet contrails, cloud patterns or some other more likely reasonable phenomena. .

I am an observant and i noticed chemtrails first in the year 2000 and noboby told me it was going on , if it was a situation where i had not observed chemtrails myself i probably would dismiss them as regular jet contrails , but i was an avid observer of the skies before the year 2000 and i noticed dramatic changes in jet contrails in the year 2000 .

i noticed dramatic changes in jet contrails in the year 2000 .

Ok, say for the sake of argument, I believe you and Chemtrails are real...

...what then leads you to believe they are the cause of global warming and not believe the mountains of peer-reviewed evidence which suggests that greenhouse gas emissions are the cause?

Also, can you clarify if you still think the solar irradiance cycle is the cause of global warming, or has that notion been dismissed in favour of the much harder to study and observe "chemtrails"?

Ok, say for the sake of argument, I believe you and Chemtrails are real...

...what then leads you to believe they are the cause of global warming and not believe the mountains of peer-reviewed evidence which suggests that greenhouse gas emissions are the cause?
    I did not say chemtrails are the cause of global warming and i linked to it to show that something is being done to the athmosphere and we really don't know why , we are not being told why , there is hidden data
    Also, can you clarify if you still think the solar irradiance cycle is the cause of global warming, or has that notion been dismissed in favour of the much harder to study and observe "chemtrails"?

I believe global warming is indirectly caused by the sun , a decrease in cosmic rays causes lessened cloud cover so less solar radiation is reflected back out into space .

But are chemtrails preventing natural cloud formation which could lead to global warming ?

I believe global warming is indirectly caused by the sun , a decrease in cosmic rays causes lessened cloud cover so less solar radiation is reflected back out into space

Ok,two things the usual: Can you back any of this up, without resorting to, "its just what I believe", or "I would show you the evidence but it is being hidden/surpressed by the NWO/Lizards/Joos"

and

what about the fact that solar irradiance levels do not correalate with the upturn of global temperature in the last half century?

But are chemtrails preventing natural cloud formation which could lead to global warming ?

I can't answer that as I simply have not seen any compelling evidence that they exist to begin with.

I'll be heading to bed shortly, and due to work commitments may be without internets for the next few days, but I'm sure one or two of the more rational users can pick up where I left off.

I believe global warming is indirectly caused by the sun , a decrease in cosmic rays causes lessened cloud cover so less solar radiation is reflected back out into space .

Less cloud cover would mean more of the earth's emitted radiation is reflected back into space. Though you are right saying that less radiation is being emitted back into space, but this is because there is a constant increase in greenhouse gasses which are reflecting some of the earth's emitted radiation back to the surface.

Image link

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I wish they would tell the truth and that i did'nt have to do any research and i could find out what is really going on in the world just by watching the news or reading a newspaper .

How can you tell who is telling the truth? The conspiracy sites have more untruth on them than most daily newspapers. But of course that's not cool or part of the "alternative media". So you have to go do your own "research". The problem being that most of the outragous sh1t published on the internet goes un-reviewed.

The only thing you need to be able to do to publish on the net is be able to write, you don't even need to be able to do that too well. And the reason people believe this crap is because they WANT TO BELIEVE it. So they can define themselves by their alternative viewpoint and join the cool crowd. SImple as that.

As for the chemtrails thing, I posted about these here before but went under the radar because the argument was that the Chemtrails were not put there on purpose.

Chemtrails as far as I can see are a result of a change in the atmosphere, not a cause but an effect if you will. Basically they are airline contrails that are taking longer to dissappate in the air. The question is why? It's not the "chemtrails" content it's how they are reacting differently in the atmosphere.

studiorat wrote: »
    How can you tell who is telling the truth? The conspiracy sites have more untruth on them than most daily newspapers. But of course that's not cool or part of the "alternative media". So you have to go do your own "research". The problem being that most of the outragous sh1t published on the internet goes un-reviewed.

Daily newspapers are not cool , conspiracy sites are cool becuase they go un- censored reviwed .

Any chance you'll answer the questions I posed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

conspiracy sites are cool becuase they go un- censored reviwed .

How do you know that?

• Advertisement
Advertisement