Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cat found in Duleek

Options
  • 26-12-2009 2:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

anyone missing a black and white cat? Has been with a family in Duleek the past two or three weeks and initially was believed to be a stray. Very friendly and clean cat. Obviously clean indicating it's someone's pet. Male and hasn't been nurtured (if that's spelt right). Is crying a lot and I believe he belongs to someone. If you know anyone who's missing a cat of this description, please let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DOFS

Hi, I posted a picture in the lost and found thread, I lost my cat early December from Swords. He may have been transported. Does he look like this?

4169680456_097d762de1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Excuse the late reply but although the cat looked similar don't think it was him.

Ended up just going off though and maybe back to where the little fella came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

think i saw this fellah in my garden the other day, its a stray theres a few black cats around

Advertisement