Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil delivery

Options
  • 26-12-2009 2:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

My home heating oil went empty on Christmas night, Anyone know of someone who'll deliver in the next couple o days?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 emmagail

same happened to me a few years back, ring COSGRAVES on the Dublin Road, explain your plight, they delivered 27th for me 4 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

mcarrol27 wrote: »
    My home heating oil went empty on Christmas night, Anyone know of someone who'll deliver in the next couple o days?

Most of the places that deliver oil will have a 5 gallon drum that they will fill for you.

If none of the suppliers are open, beg, borrow or steal a 5 gallon drum from someone and ask a friend or relative can you borrow 5 gallons from their tank.

With the weather being so cold I'd hate to have no heating.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

I use East Clare oil and couldnt fault them. A few years back I was a regular with Shannonside oil, ran out the week coming up to Christmas, rang them and they couldnt promise me a fill so I rang East Clare oil, they delivered the same day and I've never been let down by them since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mcarrol27

Cheers lads,
    I'll give em all a bell tomorrow, now the roads have thawed a bit I might have a better chance:)
    Plus point, Having no central heating has reintroduced me to the beauty of a natural fire

Advertisement