Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

L4D2 Versus mode - losers

• 26-12-2009 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭

wtf is up with teams who refuse to leave the safe room when they are playing as survivors?

I have lost count of the amount of games I have played where we are beating the other team, and then they decide to never leave the safe room in the hope that we will all leave, handing them the match.

Even with 4 infected, it takes ages to kill them when they just sit in a corner in the safe room at the start of the level.

Valve need to fix this asap, talk about "unsporting conduct" at it's worst :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Same thing happened in L4D. It wrecked a good game and the other team end up quitting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I always just understood it that they didn't want to play as survivors because lets face it, the infected are more interesting! Hence they wait in there until the other team quits and its time to be infected again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Well they're better off walking out and dying by the hands of the infected then if you ask me. It's never happened to me, but if I encountered a team not leaving the safe room they'd have to kick me, I wouldn't quit...unsporting asshats.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I agree that playing the infected is allot more fun, but as TouchingVirus said, if thats all they want to do why don't they just stand out in the open and let us kill em, they would get to play the infected much quicker that way.

If this was in the original (never encountered it myself), it's quite frustating that valve haven't implemented measures (like a max time limit in which you can stay in the room before your health starts going down) against this in the new one :mad:

Advertisement