Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson T707 and unlocking

• 26-12-2009 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm new here so don't be too mean :p I'm thinking of buying a Sony Ericsson T707, basically because I like the look of it and flip phones in general. A bad reason to want a phone, maybe! I don't really care about the various functions; when I buy a phone, I buy mainly based on how it looks/feels. I only use my phone for text/talk and the occasional photo. My questions are:

-Does anyone have this phone and what is it like? I don't want something that's known to have a lot of problems, high rates of faultiness etc.

-At the moment the only network to get this phone on is 3. Like some other posters, I'm with Meteor and happy with the service but dissatisfied with their crap phone selection. Would I be better off buying the phone with 3 and maybe trying to get it unlocked (couldn't see anything about this model in the stickies), or buying it sim free on the internet on a site like handtec, but adding on ~€50 to the price?

Thanks for any help :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Never really been into phone unlocking myself but i am sure you can just buy the phone off 3 and bring it into any unlocking shop, probably cost a few euro but shouldn't be too much of a problem

Advertisement