Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken bed

Options
  • 26-12-2009 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

We purchased a bed in September from a A***s.

The bed was for our 3 year old daughter and as soon as i put it together i knew it wouldnt last, quite creaky and when moving it you could see it going out of shape, but as she is only 3 we thought we would get a couple of years out of it.

It collapsed on Christmas eve. i was downstairs at midnight, doing the santa thing when i heard the crash. In fairness she didnt even fully wake up and is fine.

The thing is, i dont want a replacement or even an upgrade, i have set my face to never buy furniture from this company again and just want my money back.

Do i have the right to demand a full refund?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'd say to just get in touch with Argos and see what they say. They're generally quite good at resolving issues.

Was it a flat-pack bed by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

Yes, a flat pack bed and it was put together as per instructions.

Thought i would ask here first and see what my options were before talking to them. Thanks

Advertisement