Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Killed Archie Mitchell

Options
  • 26-12-2009 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Archie Mitchell is no more; but who has killed him

The list of suspects include:

Janine: Humiliated by her older lover on Christmas day; has she killed him in revenge to gain control of the Vic for herself

Ronnie: Responsible for Danielles death and the death of her unbon child has Ronnie flipped and killed her father.

Peggy: Archie has taken control of her beloved Queen Vic; would the self confessed real end style non cuddly old woman kill the man she obviously still loves deep down in revenge for months of humiliation

Phil: He didnt kill Archie when he had the chance; has Peggys latest tirade upon his latest return to the bottle prompted him to finally do what he should have done months ago

Bradley: Found out that Archie raped his lovely Stacey; as Bradley killed Archie.

Sam: After finding out what Archie has one to her family has Samantha killed Archie to gain repect bck from Peggy and Phil.

Roxy: Has Archies treatment of Ronnie and Peggy prompted Roxiy to murder her father?

Billy: Has Billy killed Archie nto finally prove that he's a real Mitchell.

Jack: Jack loves Ronnie; has he killed Archie for her?

Grant: Peggy has been over and back to Portugal recently so Grant would have heard all of Archies evil doings. Has he returned.

Ian: Archie claimed to have footage of Ian with Janine; has Ian killed to save his marriage.

Pat: Pat has never liked Archie. Did she abandon her trip to New Zealand to revenge Peggy.

Stacey: Confessed to Bradley that Archie is the father of her baby; has she killed him.

Ryan: He has never liked Archie and Janine together; did his discovery of Janine outside the Jackson home prompt him to kill Archie

Tracy: Has always been loyal to Peggy and Co. did she return early from her fishing trip and finish Archie off.

Lucas: Why not; he's killing everyone else.

Who Killed Archie Mitchell 114 votes

Janine
    0%
    Ronnie
    6%
    billy the squidThe PawsMr VeloTablemanWizard007Epicurusalwaysadub 7 votes
    Peggy
    5%
    Stephen PAlessandraNo1XtinaFanBec123LunoSlow Show 6 votes
    Phil
    14%
    geeceeduridianzuutroyBrian017[Deleted User]ShelgaPeyton Manningfoxy06macdragon76Green Hornetthe boltJames74Daisyxxbeauty101mossfortBluesBerrymusicmania 17 votes
    Bradley
    7%
    RaskolnikovtipperaryboyTomohawkweederdfx-eimsRVSmartly Dressedrainshowers82lmahoney79 9 votes
    Sam
    14%
    Eyespymr biazziLux23phasersgenie_usDavao8000mollydolly271Samoa JoeGracelandbarahsugcrispsandwichesalmostneversparkydeeshuvlycyningSpeak Now 16 votes
    Roxy
    10%
    Alundeisemumhellboy99RVD420d1975Shelllzvincenzolorenzoseany2929JP LizRoses are redaisling.laurabean na gaeilge 12 votes
    Billy
    3%
    johnnycyurmothrintitesglossyDull and Boring 4 votes
    Jack
    1%
    super_furryseanybiker 2 votes
    Grant
    9%
    AuversIvySlayerHandsome BobSyferusangel01The Blonde OneReginald P. DuMJimmybosssundydaveprince20JP Liz V1 11 votes
    Ian
    4%
    s8nSRFC90foundryIrish-Princessdaithi1989 5 votes
    Pat
    7%
    Dave147youcancallmealdjt0607GERMAN ROCKSMy name is URLfrancospmle1324Miss Lockhart 8 votes
    Stacey
    0%
    XxXciaraxXx 1 vote
    Ryan
    8%
    ~Marky~Captain Slow IRLJesus Wepttinner777megapixelmallubearTevez101Busi_Girl08mariaf24Shazanne 10 votes
    Tracey
    3%
    ChristinaIndigoRoadKillTsZimovanezimovain 4 votes
    Lucas
    0%
    Other
    1%
    DeepBluedonmeister 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Ronnie
    Went for Janine. The Vic was her dream and she had it taken from her just as she finally had it. Plus she's got history of unfortunate deaths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

The Ghost of Arthur Fowler did it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Grant
    You should have included Glenda

Ronnie
    Forgot about her actually; if its someone we havent seen yet who has done it though; i give up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 t00116131

what about the young lad living woth the mitchells?? Ian Beales little brother is it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I hope it's not Bradley or Ryan, don't really care other than that. I'd say it's going to be a while until we find out who it is though.

Ronnie
    t00116131 wrote: »
    what about the young lad living woth the mitchells?? Ian Beales little brother is it!!

Ben? I put more money on Roxys daughter amy doing it than him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Sam
    My money's on Bradley cos the Mitchells are a bit too obvious and Charlie Clements is leaving the show soon

It would be pretty funny if it was Ben though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Grant
    Well don't think it will be Bradley but he will suspected cos he punched him and bled in the Vic.

I think it was not one, but 2. Cos if you listen very carefully, I think you can hear 2 muffled voices. Jack and Ronnie. - I was tipsy though

Or maybe Danielles Dad wanted revenge....

It's supposed be revealed in
    February during a live episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Roxy
    Peggy and Bradley are confirmed to be leaving and also Sam is not sticking around

I think Sam killed him and Peggy takes the rap for her

I cant see Bradley killing him

• Advertisement

Was it Don Brennan?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Ryan
    I'd say Stacey - she was the only one that didn't go in, Phil didn't either but I think he is going to be a major red herring at first.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

Phil
    I'd guess it was Peggy, with Archie out of the picture it would mean the Vic is hers cos officially they're still married + she's next of kin..perfect oppertunity.

I think Phil/Janine are the obvious choices.

Other than that it might be Ronnie...she's f**ked up!!

It was Ronnie :eek:

:o Never mind, it could be anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Ryan
    no it wasn't!

Was it Barry from FairCity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

Ronnie
    It could be Janine or Jack...oh I cant decide now!!
    ok i voted for Janine...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Maggie Simpson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Jack
    Im gonna go for Billy. he is gonna try win back the Mitchell borhterhood crap. Only Bradley is gonna get done for it because he hit Archie then missed him the second time and left some blood on the bar. bradley will be just about to get sent down when Billy mans up and admits it all.

• Advertisement

Here's my reasoning

It can't be Jack because he would have killed him with the gun
    It's not Bradley because he woudn't have gone back in and his blood would have been on the Queen Vic statue
    Its not Peggie because she couldn't have lifte d the statue
    I don't think it's Ian because he only came for the laptop
    Janine would have done it with the screw driver thing she had yesterday
    Roxy was singing
    Phil was too drunk
    Just watching the Archies sins thing and they said it could be Ben so i hope it is :) becasue i don't really like him

I just realised i watch too much eastenders :o

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭dannydfc

god, half the names mentioned is a laugh.
    But i would say it was bradley.

Vera Duckworth?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

the man with the shirt that says "I shot JR"? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Roxy
    I reckon it was Sam, she didn't look a bit surprised when Phil told Peggy and herself that Archie was dead but as soon as she arrived back on the square prior to Archie being killed she was my first suspect.

deisemum wrote: »
    I reckon it was Sam, she didn't look a bit surprised when Phil told Peggy and herself that Archie was dead but as soon as she arrived back on the square prior to Archie being killed she was my first suspect.

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, it was Kevin Webster.:eek::p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

the man with the shirt that says "I shot JR AM"? :pac:

Fixed that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭daniel91

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Roxy
    I think it was Sam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

Billy
    Roxy gets my vote, theres something about her standing up for her father that does it for me, secret hatred of her father i think?

Advertisement