Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Killed Archie Mitchell

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Bradley
    It was little Ben, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Phil
    I'd say it was Peggy she was a woman scorned and her reaction to is death was overacted "oh no no no he was my husband"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Ronnie
    They're beginning to drag this out a bit too much now :(. Wish they'd just tell us who it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Sam
    New theory, it was Glenda who is in cahoots with Danny.

She thought she'd inherit everything cos she was Archie's legal wife, and when that didn't work out she sent Danny in to bleed Roxy dry

• Registered Users Posts: 86,244 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Grant
    Bradley is acting the most guilty at the moment

I think it could be Jack

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Grant
    Rumours upcoming that it could be Pat...

Grant
    Sean Slater also rumoured on another board

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I wouldn't mind that, i'd like to see him come back :) Bit far fetched but you never know with Eastenders i really didn't see the Darren as a dad thing happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Zimovane

Tracey
    When's the live episode?

Grant
    Zimovane wrote: »
    When's the live episode?

Friday February 19th

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

Bradley
    is it just me or do they keep delaying it?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Stacey
    I think it was Pat!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

She's acting suspicious alright, i hope they tell us soon. They're draging it out a good bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Ronnie
    I see Stacey is the current favourite. I like the odds on Dot though, more likely than Heather apparently.

http://www.theonlinewire.com/18/6270/GAMBLING-ARTICLE/EastEnders--Who-Kills-Archie-Mitchell-Betting-Odds-Update.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Roxy
    I read on another website that Bradley is going to commit suicide by jumping off a building.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Billy
    Was it Barry from FairCity?

I think it was niceirishfella......he's clearly trying to throw us off the scent with all his random outbursts! Maybe he's not so nice afterall......:eek:

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Bradley
    It has to have been phil as he is always strutting around the street being the boss of everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

I heard it was Stacey's brother Sean, how true that is I don't know!!

Grant
    The main suspects are Peggy, Phil, Jack, Ronnie, Bradley, Ian, Janine other suspects are Ryan, Stacey, Roxy, Sam and Sean

Bradley is not the killer

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭flames

Archie is not dead sure didn't he attend his own funeral

• Advertisement

Grant
    flames wrote: »
    Archie is not dead sure didn't he attend his own funeral

The actor Larry Lamb turned up for the filiming of Archie's funeral - Archie is dead

I think its Roxy or Stacey or Jack

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

Pat
    i think it cant be any of the mitchells. i read somewhere else that after they find out roxy says to her family something like finally we can get back to normal. so if it was a mitchell she wouldnt be saying that. id say its stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Peggy
    I reckon it's something to do with Stacey and Sean.
    Bookies in the UK have slashed the odds on Sean. No smoke without fire.
    Maybe with Bradley that would tie in well?

On a side note the odds on it being Tracey the barmaid have been slashed from 100/1 to 7/1. That would be a disappointing end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Billy
    Alessandra wrote: »
    I reckon it's something to do with Stacey and Sean.
    Bookies in the UK have slashed the odds on Sean.

I hope Sean comes back...but not just to go to jail! Eastenders could use a little hotness!!

Grant
    The killer dont go to jail

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Grant
    Would have said Jack but after tonight it's anyone's game. I'll stick with Jack though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Ryan
    I think that whoever goes down for it wont be the one who did it! This gives the scope to bring it up again in the future - it is soap land! If they bring Sean back for the purpose of pinning it on him I will be disgusted - it is too far-fetched. Bradley does, I believe, commit suicide very shortly but that will probably be when he discovers who the baby's father really is - which will not doubt be the next bug mystery!
    What about that Dotty kid - she looks evil enough to me to kill the entire population of Watford, not to mind Albert Square! What a difficult kid to like!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Tracey
    Im guessing it will be pinned on the dead Bradley allowing the killer to walk..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Peggy
    Is RTE going to play the live ep at the exact same time as BBC or will there be a delay? Usually RTE starts first if I recall? Obviously they can't have ad breaks tonight?

Advertisement