Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone travelling between kerry and limerick/clare/galway

Options
  • 26-12-2009 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭

just taking a chance here. my mate is picking up board for me from jamie knox in castlegregory but would rather not drive all the way back to limerick to give it to me before my trip to portugal next week.

is anyone gonna be making the trip back from there and going threw limerick city who wouldnt mind bringing it with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

There's a teeny chance I'll be making that trip before New Years actually. I do mean a teeny chance, but if it turns out I do end up going that way I'll let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

thanks man i can make it as easy as i can for you if you are doing it by meeting werever is handy donate for petrol or whatever is necessary

Advertisement