Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV/DVD Combi - Good or Bad?

• 26-12-2009 2:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭

I bought my wife a tv/dvd combi with ipod dock for christmas but there is a terrible buzzing sound from it and the picture on the dvd is complete sh1t, the reception is not great either. I am going to return it becuase of the buzzing sound but I am wondering about getting a new one because of the picture quality and reception. I heard ages ago that these combis were not brilliant but I thought they must have improved by now. Are they worth getting or are they crap. Can anyone recomend one?
    The one I got was a Murpht 17in which is the size I want.
    Should I just go for a normal tv? Can you get a tv with ipod dock without a dvd player?
    Thanks.

Advertisement