Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap 1TB External Hard Drives?

Options
  • 26-12-2009 3:12pm

Hey all,

just wondering if anyone knows of any cheap ass 1TB drives going around at the moment?

Do any computer-orientated stores (online or physical) have sales on these? or do external Drives tend to stay fairly consistent through the year?

Just looking to expand my memory and back up some older stuff.

All I'd need is a place witha decent returns policy (Every hard drive dies!).

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

Do you want an AC powered 3.5" one or a portable, USB-powered 2.5" one (more expensive)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

heatons in the square tallaght..beside easons on the bottom level have one for sale for €79..can remember the brand. but i remember commenting that it was excellent value.

I picked up a 3.5 inch from Peats for 69 euro including free delivery. Got it in 2 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Jokesetal

Got a 1TB Iomega in peats for 79 and have had no problems.
    Easons are selling some Dane Elec multimedia ones for 129 also.

Advertisement