Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonisphere UK

• 26-12-2009 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I got tics off mr claus:D:D!! any one else going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭tommy666

yeah sure am goin SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I wanna go but are the big four def gona be announced for Knebworth too? Anthrax and Slayer are already on there and the big four are already announced for prague, warsaw and zurich. The metallica site announced the zurich gig saying "one more Sonisphere show...for now". So theyve gotta be, right? I already have tallica tickets for belfast but seeing all these great bands together would be awesome.

tommy666 wrote: »

Did you get your tickets from ticketmaster for box office collection or what?

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Did you get your tickets from ticketmaster for box office collection or what?
    got mtickets on the sonisphere website heres a link for tickets http://uk.sonispherefestivals.com/buy-tickets/ its worth going to itll be madness ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

tommy666 wrote: »

Don't count on Slayer at the moment, i'd say they're 50/50 to be playing anywhere this summer as Tom is having some big back surgery at the end of the month and they've just cancelled there upcoming Euro tour :(:(:(

• Advertisement

i bought the tickets just to see slayer sure hope they dont cancel i doubt they will as sonisphere aint till end of july wich is a good ole ways away

ye plenty of time to recover, else it will be the big 3. I would go just for slayer, think Im def gona sort my ticket soon and hope to sway others later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

It's highly highly unlikely that Metallica will be at Knebworth this year......they are finishing their Euro dates in June and can't see them coming back for it.....besides there's a dovetail thing on the Sonisphere dates with Metallica headlining some and Maiden others......

Advertisement