Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmacy open today in Waterford

Options
  • 26-12-2009 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi guys does any one know of a Pharmacy open today and to what time.
    my little lad needs some medication any help would be cool Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

sorry man. No idea. Best bet is to ring around I suppose. If its non prescription stuff someone on here might have the stuff ya need.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

you could try Boots?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Hi guys does any one know of a Pharmacy open today and to what time.
    my little lad needs some medication any help would be cool Thanks
    I hope you've got this sorted but if you haven't, the pharmacies (the ones that are open Sundays) are open again tomorrow. If it's urgent then I'd advise you call the CareDoc on 1850 334 999 and they'll be able to offer further advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭irish fighter

Thanks guys for you help i got sort in the end :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 teenieboper

I know you got sorted, but for anyone else who is looking, Mulligans pharmacy, on the dunmore road is open from 11 today and as far as I know its the only one open in the city today :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Gallaghers is anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

thread ressurection... 2 years old

Advertisement