Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Sale Price

• 26-12-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy an xbox 360 elite in the sales? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

Last year Tesco did 25% of all electronics for new years day, and I think they did it the year before. I managed to get a ps3 at a bargain price, so I'd recommend holding off a few days and see if they do it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I'm looking for one as well, I've just checked Amazon, before xmas they were offering an xbox with 4 free games and an extra controller. Two of the games are Lego Batman and Pure but the other two you get to pick yourself. There were loads of games to choose from before xmas now theres only fifa 10, borderlands and WET. So they are either discontinuing it and starting a new offer or they are going to add new games. Either way watch this space cause they are the cheapest going, when I checked on pricing before xmas I think it was around 220 -230 with free delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭quilmore

some gaming shop (name escapes me now) in Tallaght SC had an elite console with 120gb, wireless controller and wired headset for e199

assistant couldn't confirm me if refurb or not

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭spillcoe

Been looking for one of these as well and haven't seen any good offers yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭donmaga1

Xrta vision have a 360 plus a game for 150.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭spillcoe

Down to £180 now on Amazon.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Havent seen any good deals. Been looking myself. Went out to game, gamestop and smyths today. All offers on the elite are pretty similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

HMV had the base 360 elite with no games and 1 controller for €200. not sure if theyre still doing it but it was certainly the best non-package deal going

Advertisement