Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lisbon trams c&c

• 26-12-2009 5:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

How do these pics hang together?

28FD3BF36D684E59B86C9293D213AFBB-800.jpg

A6FB0D650FAD491896BE3D450E6F7AC0-800.jpg

3C2710E03DB94D588A3A33649DA1BFB2-800.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Dont do anything for me I'm afraid.
    Just look like P&S holiday snaps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Nisio

Cool, I'm trying to kinda start to maybe link pictures together in some way to tell some shape of story rather than have individual pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭GavinZac

I like the middle one the best. You definitely could get a few of these and make a sort of interesting collage where the focus is on how the photos work together rather than the individual compositions

Advertisement