Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Goal mile

• 26-12-2009 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Anybody race it yesterday instead of just jogging. Be interesting to see did anybody manage a fast time. Usually involves overtaking packs of people and even dogs!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭downthemiddle

I saw four of the mile runs yesterday in Belfield and didn't see anyone under 5 mins. Saw a lot of dodging between buggies, dogs and ladies in heels though :DI actually felt it was dangerous for the quicker athletes as they were being obstructed on a regular basis.
    There was a great crowd there though and Goal must have done very well from the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

I did it up at my club, Tallaght AC. One of the lads did a 4:30. He was cruising though, we reckon he couldve done 4:10.

Advertisement